Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
Bex114 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
omg sooooooo gooooood

can't wait for the next chapter

keep up the fantastic work that you are doing was so worth the wait

congrats too your brother on his precious arrival and congrats on being a auntie

update soon please
Angellovee chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Thank you! I've waiting a long time for these two. I held out hope and you delivered a great chapter. I can't wait until Bella gets to talk to her kids. Hope Edward doesn't feel like too much of an ass when he learns the truth about Black.
woosh48 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
So very curious about Blacks relationship with Bella. Love Charlie's reaction!
tawelephant chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Annalamode chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Oh Pen ... it's been almost 5 months since your last update. I surely hope you are all right. Love your story!
shaz308 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Great that they now have Bella. Looking forward to your next update. This is a great story so far. Don't know how it took me so long to find it!
shaz308 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Glad they have found Bella now, looking forward to reading your next chapter, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Stanley really is a piece of work isn't she! I hope they find Bella in one piece. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Great chapter, he has to work out about Jake soon surely! Looking forward to reading more. Yes Just4Ale passing was a great loss for the fandom. It was obvious that she was much loved and managed to touch many lives and help many people. I'm sorry you personally lost such a dear friend.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Yes Jessica is a very unpleasant person. Glad Edward and Bella are getting on better. I hope Edward finds out about Jake and Bella's connection soon, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
He's going to gave a lot to overcome become she can be hid. I would love to rad what Charlie did to Marcus. Looking forward to reading more thanks.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Well it looks like Edward has the totally wrong idea. Looking forward to reading more.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Another interesting chapter, I hope they have picked the right team. Emmett has certainly given up a lot for his family.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Great to get to know Edward a little better. He's older than I would have thought for this position. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Interesting first meeting. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »