Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
tawelephant chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So good. Can't wait for more.
Annalamode chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Oh Pen ... it's been almost 5 months since your last update. I surely hope you are all right. Love your story!
A.
shaz308 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Great that they now have Bella. Looking forward to your next update. This is a great story so far. Don't know how it took me so long to find it!
shaz308 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Glad they have found Bella now, looking forward to reading your next chapter, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Stanley really is a piece of work isn't she! I hope they find Bella in one piece. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Great chapter, he has to work out about Jake soon surely! Looking forward to reading more. Yes Just4Ale passing was a great loss for the fandom. It was obvious that she was much loved and managed to touch many lives and help many people. I'm sorry you personally lost such a dear friend.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Yes Jessica is a very unpleasant person. Glad Edward and Bella are getting on better. I hope Edward finds out about Jake and Bella's connection soon, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
He's going to gave a lot to overcome become she can be hid. I would love to rad what Charlie did to Marcus. Looking forward to reading more thanks.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Well it looks like Edward has the totally wrong idea. Looking forward to reading more.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Another interesting chapter, I hope they have picked the right team. Emmett has certainly given up a lot for his family.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Great to get to know Edward a little better. He's older than I would have thought for this position. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Interesting first meeting. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Just found this through Fictease blog (I think, it was a teasers for the next chapter anyway!) looks interesting. Looking forward to more soon.
Oilily chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
I miss those two! *sniff* I was just browsing through all my reviews and PMs here and got all emotional when I read your early PMs to me, so I had to get that out of my system. But my patience to wait for another masterpiece-chapter of yours knows no bounds, so I'll be here or there (you know where ;) )...waiting...ready to do the happy fangirl dance when you update. Love you sister! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I cant wait for another update, I hope its coming soon :)
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »