Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
BabyLovinCullen chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you had updated. And then I was afraid that it would just be an authors note. But it wasn't! It was an actual chapter that I enjoyed sooooo much.
Omg! I cant wait for the next chapter and for Esward to finally find out what Jake is to Bella. Because I mean, the dude is making a fool of himself.
Anyway, pls update soon!
shaz308 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Great to see an update for this story. I hope they tell him about Black's relationship to Bella soon! Looking forward to your next chapter. Congratulations on your new niece too. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
inureyesihaveitall chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
LOVED IT! Super excited when I saw the chapter up day notification in my email. great job. can't wait for next chapter!
LaPumuckl chapter 16 . 3/30/2014

I'm so glad she's awake and their coming home is just around the corner!

Poor Edward... I'm sure as soon as Blacks role in the life of the Swan's is uncovered, he's going to be pissed, embarrassed and in trouble with Major...
NT715 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I am so happy to see this! I almost thought you gave up. Sorry for the lack of faith.
lanigirl96003 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
looking forward to the next chapter
Bex114 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
omg sooooooo gooooood

can't wait for the next chapter

keep up the fantastic work that you are doing was so worth the wait

congrats too your brother on his precious arrival and congrats on being a auntie

update soon please
Angellovee chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Thank you! I've waiting a long time for these two. I held out hope and you delivered a great chapter. I can't wait until Bella gets to talk to her kids. Hope Edward doesn't feel like too much of an ass when he learns the truth about Black.
woosh48 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
So very curious about Blacks relationship with Bella. Love Charlie's reaction!
tawelephant chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So good. Can't wait for more.
Annalamode chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Oh Pen ... it's been almost 5 months since your last update. I surely hope you are all right. Love your story!
A.
shaz308 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Great that they now have Bella. Looking forward to your next update. This is a great story so far. Don't know how it took me so long to find it!
shaz308 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Glad they have found Bella now, looking forward to reading your next chapter, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Stanley really is a piece of work isn't she! I hope they find Bella in one piece. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Great chapter, he has to work out about Jake soon surely! Looking forward to reading more. Yes Just4Ale passing was a great loss for the fandom. It was obvious that she was much loved and managed to touch many lives and help many people. I'm sorry you personally lost such a dear friend.
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »