Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Thanks for the update, loved the chapter it definitely brought tears to my eyes. Looking forward to the next update.
brytam chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
Love, love the story.

Sorry to hear about your father and your mother as well.

Thanks for sharing your work.

neelix lee chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Wonderful wonderful thank you
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
*sniffs*.. thank you Pen.. loved it.. they're home!
Sending you lots of virtual hugs.. xoxoxox - M
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Damn, you had me in tears! Started light and funny and BAM, we have an emotional coming home and boy did I love it! So happy to see that Jasper is going to be a part of their family and the welcoming that is ahead will probbaly have me in tears again. Can't wait to read about the kids, I think B is going to explode then. And maybe E too.
Love the chapter so much, thank you really! You just made my day!
WMGirl2012 chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
I definitely love this chapter and I can't wait to read about Edward's reaction to who Jacob really is to Bella. :)
queen cullen0527 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
The end with charlie holding bella sweet. I get the feeling more is going on with carlise this I first caught on too. He is excited to know edward is done. Sweet chapter can you imagine the moms. OMG Call the swat on how they will react. Yes I figured out jacob long time ago. Glad that is getting ready to come to life. Sorry about your lost we all deal with it differently. I respect that you dealing with it outside of ff land. Good luck.
Rebadams7 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Yeah, sperm donor can go jump... And It will be so funny when Edward realizes who her godfather is ...maybe he's already given up a deal no one could refuse!
Home, and time to decompress a bit - blessings to a family that understands
tammy0208 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Sorry to hear about your dad.
You have no idea how excited I was to see this update in my inbox. I love absolutely this story.
shaz308 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Great yo see this story update. Sorry for your loss, I hope each day gets a little easier. Looking forward to more soon.
CoffeeLover16 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I am so sorry about your father. My dad pasted away suddenly Feb 7th of this year. I totally understand what you said about it taking awhile to cope with the facts that you will never see or talk with him again. I am still struggling with that, especially since I wont let myself come to terms with it. However, I just wanted you to know that if you ever need to vent to someone who doesn't technically know you, but does know the over whelming loss you are going through. Please know I will listen. Thank you for keeping up with this story.
misskrista chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I am. Excited this story is back! I have missed it. I'm sorry to hear about your father. This was a beautiful chapter and I can't wait to read Bella's pov.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Sweet Girl,

You've really had a rough time. I will share some facts I know to be true from my experiences regarding losses of loved ones. You will never forget, the loss will always be painful when you think of it and even though you believe it will never be better, it will because when you remember them, you'll think of the good times, the lessons learned from them and the love they have for you ad you for them. You'll also have a special type of peace of knowing they're not sick, in pain or old anymore. Always remember, as long as they are remembered, they will never die. I've had several losses, including my Dad and these are some of my lessons learned about loss and death.

Regarding this chapter, it's wonderfully written and sweet yet heartbreaking . I've known since early on that Jacob 's Bella's relationship is one siblings whether by blood or choice. It's why I know Edward is going to be eating crow and lot's of it. I love
Jasper is with them and I can hardly wait for he and Alice to each meet their soul mate, fall in love, marry, have babies and for Jasper to become a member of this huge family.

I can hardly wait for the reunions with the Mom's, Lizzy and Chris. I so happy they far away from the war and back home.

Stay busy, take time to be special to yourself, get plenty of sleep, exercise and eat right. It really helps. I also did grief counseling and it really helped me.

Until your next post, take care of you and yours,

rlwoods chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
So happy to get this update! So glad they are finally home and I can't wait for Sue and Esme's reactions!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 16 . 3/29/2015

I so glad you're better. This chapter was so wonderful except for Edward's misunderstanding Jacob's and Bella's relationship. He's going to be so humiliated and embarrassed. I really hope Bella doesn't break his nose, jaw or cripple him because she's pissed and disappointed in his actions.

Take Care of You and Yours,