Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
stephi910 chapter 19 . 3/29
so so sorry to hear about your loss.
really enjoyed this chapter, love that they're home...can't wait for the babies to see their momma! looking forward to the next update
roxnroll chapter 19 . 3/29
So nice to see an update! I'm guessing that I know who Jacob is in relation to Bella...but I'll wait to see it all play out! I loved Jasper in this one! He's so sweet!
Looking forward to the next one!
Rox
luv4edwardcullen chapter 19 . 3/29
Omg I literally squealed when I saw this updated. Loved the update. This is the only twilight story I still want to read, so thank you for the update.
mikit-dora chapter 19 . 3/29
oh I missed this story so much :*
Thank You, thank you, thank you so much for updating!

I'm sorry for your loss [*]
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 19 . 3/29
Loved it
GAjujubee chapter 19 . 3/29
Welcome back. I am sorry for your loss. It is one of my greatest fears...losing one/both of my parent(s). I can't even imagine. I am very excited you updatef. I can't wait to read more.
LaPumuckl chapter 19 . 3/29
I missed you, my dear! So it's a great surprise to have you back;)
There aren't any words that will make the loss of your father less painful, but I'm sorry he has had to go... honor him in always keeping him in your thoughts, and never stop loving him, as I'm sure he does you and your family!

They're home:D
im so glad for all of them to be able to have the holiday time with their families
adricastro chapter 19 . 3/29
THANK YOU for this update! It made my day! I can't wait for Bella to reunite with her kids!
debslmac chapter 19 . 3/29
drawcloser2him chapter 19 . 3/29
Eeeek, I cannot wait to see the kids and moms reactions to when they come and look for Edward and Bella and poor jasper hope tht sparks will fly for him and Alice. Keep writting this story please can't wait to see what comes next.
LilCullen454 chapter 19 . 3/29
Can't wait for the rest if the reunions, wonderful chapter well worth the wait! So sorry about your father, I lost mine almost 20 years ago so I know how you feel and it sucks big time. I will tell you this, you never stop missing them but it does get better. Remember all of the happy times and it will keep him alive in your heart forever!
nithyar1987 chapter 19 . 3/29
good to have you back.

jacob is Sam's brother?
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 1 . 3/13
Please update
paragod chapter 18 . 2/25
I love your story and so very sorry about your father. I know RL can rule you... I hope you will get to complete this wonderful story. Just know I will be waiting..
Thanks,