Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
rlwoods chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
So happy to get this update! So glad they are finally home and I can't wait for Sue and Esme's reactions!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Sweetheart,

I so glad you're better. This chapter was so wonderful except for Edward's misunderstanding Jacob's and Bella's relationship. He's going to be so humiliated and embarrassed. I really hope Bella doesn't break his nose, jaw or cripple him because she's pissed and disappointed in his actions.

Take Care of You and Yours,

Lana
julieide chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I'm so happy you came back, i love this fic so much.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
This chapter was perfect.
beachcomberlc chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Home Sweet Home.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Beach
Twisted Musalih chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Awwww...so wanted to keep on reading
mamacat20 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
So sorry to hear about your loss. ((HUGS)).
This was an awesome update. I just love it when Bella bosses people around. It's good that they are home. I just hope that they retire soon.
canadiantwilight chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
sorry about your dad hope you feel better soon
cant wait for the next chapter :)
tff000 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
hope you are doing well.
good chapter. can't wait for the next :)
FranRichards chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Perfect. Ive waited a long time for this homecoming. Can't wait til the mothers and kids find out they are home. I'll have to reread sine chapters cause I didn't realize Charlie wasn't well.
stephi910 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
so so sorry to hear about your loss.
really enjoyed this chapter, love that they're home...can't wait for the babies to see their momma! looking forward to the next update
roxnroll chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
So nice to see an update! I'm guessing that I know who Jacob is in relation to Bella...but I'll wait to see it all play out! I loved Jasper in this one! He's so sweet!
Looking forward to the next one!
Rox
luv4edwardcullen chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Omg I literally squealed when I saw this updated. Loved the update. This is the only twilight story I still want to read, so thank you for the update.
mikit-dora chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
oh I missed this story so much :*
Thank You, thank you, thank you so much for updating!

I'm sorry for your loss [*]
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Loved it
GAjujubee chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Welcome back. I am sorry for your loss. It is one of my greatest fears...losing one/both of my parent(s). I can't even imagine. I am very excited you updatef. I can't wait to read more.
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »