Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
drawcloser2him chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Eeeek, I cannot wait to see the kids and moms reactions to when they come and look for Edward and Bella and poor jasper hope tht sparks will fly for him and Alice. Keep writting this story please can't wait to see what comes next.
LilCullen454 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Can't wait for the rest if the reunions, wonderful chapter well worth the wait! So sorry about your father, I lost mine almost 20 years ago so I know how you feel and it sucks big time. I will tell you this, you never stop missing them but it does get better. Remember all of the happy times and it will keep him alive in your heart forever!
nithyar1987 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
good to have you back.

jacob is Sam's brother?
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Please update
paragod chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
I love your story and so very sorry about your father. I know RL can rule you... I hope you will get to complete this wonderful story. Just know I will be waiting..
Thanks,
Samic chapter 18 . 2/6/2015
Glad to have you back!
stephi910 chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
just found your story, and absolutely loving it! I'm bummed there hasn't been a chapter in a while, really can't wait for the next one!
and def sorry to hear about your recent troubles.
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 18 . 1/27/2015
Please update! Love this story soooo much
Debs chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Thank you so much for continuing. I am so sorry for your loss. Hope getting on with this helps your healing. Truly live this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
There are no words, I am so sorry for you loss. Much love coming to you from this little corner of fandom.
jadedghost22 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
I am sorry to hear about your father.
neelix lee chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Thank you for the update looking forward to the next chapter :)
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
I love this story and get excited each time it updates. I am so very sad and empathize with the loss of your Dad. My Dad passed quickly with what was deemed Sudden Death Syndrome. I'm glad to hear you are getting back on track. This story is exciting and sweet. I look for to hearing from you soon.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
I am so very sorry for your loss. I didn't know. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest condolences.
Hopefully you find it cathartic to write and be back in routine. Life moves forward, even when we need to stand still and just take a break and simply learn how to breathe again. You will fall back into it at your own pace. Don't feel rushed. There is no "acceptable timeframe" and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
We will be here. Waiting patiently for new chapters, and with ears if you need to talk.
:-)
malleelee chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Condolences upon the death of your Father. I know that caring for your Mother can be rewarding and tiresome. Time passing was the cure for me in similar times. There is no hurrying the healing. Thank you for sharing this with us.
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »