Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
stephi910 chapter 18 . 2/2
just found your story, and absolutely loving it! I'm bummed there hasn't been a chapter in a while, really can't wait for the next one!
and def sorry to hear about your recent troubles.
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 18 . 1/27
Please update! Love this story soooo much
Debs chapter 18 . 1/19
Thank you so much for continuing. I am so sorry for your loss. Hope getting on with this helps your healing. Truly live this story.
There are no words, I am so sorry for you loss. Much love coming to you from this little corner of fandom.
jadedghost22 chapter 18 . 1/21
I am sorry to hear about your father.
neelix lee chapter 18 . 1/20
Thank you for the update looking forward to the next chapter :)
LanaLee1 chapter 18 . 1/20
I love this story and get excited each time it updates. I am so very sad and empathize with the loss of your Dad. My Dad passed quickly with what was deemed Sudden Death Syndrome. I'm glad to hear you are getting back on track. This story is exciting and sweet. I look for to hearing from you soon.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 18 . 1/20
I am so very sorry for your loss. I didn't know. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest condolences.
Hopefully you find it cathartic to write and be back in routine. Life moves forward, even when we need to stand still and just take a break and simply learn how to breathe again. You will fall back into it at your own pace. Don't feel rushed. There is no "acceptable timeframe" and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
We will be here. Waiting patiently for new chapters, and with ears if you need to talk.
:-)
malleelee chapter 18 . 1/20
Condolences upon the death of your Father. I know that caring for your Mother can be rewarding and tiresome. Time passing was the cure for me in similar times. There is no hurrying the healing. Thank you for sharing this with us.
jmeec316 chapter 18 . 1/19
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending love your way.
Dinia Steel chapter 18 . 1/19
Looking forward to reading more! I miss you my friend.
Hard Hugs
Dinia/Carol
misskrista chapter 18 . 1/19
My thoughts are with you! And as always family comes first!
fallingsnow87 chapter 18 . 1/19
Thank you for this and just so you know that my thoughts and praise are with you!
Such a strong person you must be! Take your time and things will start to fall back into place with each day...xx
qnbee711 chapter 18 . 1/19
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Deb