Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
jadedghost22 chapter 18 . 1/21
I am sorry to hear about your father.
neelix lee chapter 18 . 1/20
Thank you for the update looking forward to the next chapter :)
LanaLee1 chapter 18 . 1/20
I love this story and get excited each time it updates. I am so very sad and empathize with the loss of your Dad. My Dad passed quickly with what was deemed Sudden Death Syndrome. I'm glad to hear you are getting back on track. This story is exciting and sweet. I look for to hearing from you soon.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 18 . 1/20
I am so very sorry for your loss. I didn't know. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest condolences.
Hopefully you find it cathartic to write and be back in routine. Life moves forward, even when we need to stand still and just take a break and simply learn how to breathe again. You will fall back into it at your own pace. Don't feel rushed. There is no "acceptable timeframe" and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
We will be here. Waiting patiently for new chapters, and with ears if you need to talk.
:-)
malleelee chapter 18 . 1/20
Condolences upon the death of your Father. I know that caring for your Mother can be rewarding and tiresome. Time passing was the cure for me in similar times. There is no hurrying the healing. Thank you for sharing this with us.
jmeec316 chapter 18 . 1/19
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending love your way.
Dinia Steel chapter 18 . 1/19
Looking forward to reading more! I miss you my friend.
Hard Hugs
Dinia/Carol
misskrista chapter 18 . 1/19
My thoughts are with you! And as always family comes first!
fallingsnow87 chapter 18 . 1/19
Thank you for this and just so you know that my thoughts and praise are with you!
Such a strong person you must be! Take your time and things will start to fall back into place with each day...xx
qnbee711 chapter 18 . 1/19
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Deb
angleface12 chapter 18 . 1/19
sounds good
bearygirl chapter 18 . 1/19
Sending you and your family lots of Big hugs.
shaz308 chapter 18 . 1/19
So sorry to read of your loss. I hope you are coping more every day. I look forward to your next chapter. Thankyou for your lovely, interesting story.
Karriek chapter 18 . 1/19
So sorry for your loss, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers xx
MusetteBlanchard chapter 18 . 1/19
Lady, first of all happy new year to you to. May this year bless you and your special ones with serenity and strength to carry on.
My condolences to you and your mum, I too have lost my babe, my 90 y/o mum and in spite of being 2 years now, I still miss her. Mothers and fathers' bond to their children is an unbreakable one. The pain won't go away but it will lessen, time helps us heal and go on.

I'm still here, and I thank you for having thought of us, your readers.
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »