Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
LaPumuckl chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I missed you, my dear! So it's a great surprise to have you back;)
There aren't any words that will make the loss of your father less painful, but I'm sorry he has had to go... honor him in always keeping him in your thoughts, and never stop loving him, as I'm sure he does you and your family!

They're home:D
im so glad for all of them to be able to have the holiday time with their families
adricastro chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
THANK YOU for this update! It made my day! I can't wait for Bella to reunite with her kids!
debslmac chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
drawcloser2him chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Eeeek, I cannot wait to see the kids and moms reactions to when they come and look for Edward and Bella and poor jasper hope tht sparks will fly for him and Alice. Keep writting this story please can't wait to see what comes next.
LilCullen454 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Can't wait for the rest if the reunions, wonderful chapter well worth the wait! So sorry about your father, I lost mine almost 20 years ago so I know how you feel and it sucks big time. I will tell you this, you never stop missing them but it does get better. Remember all of the happy times and it will keep him alive in your heart forever!
nithyar1987 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
good to have you back.

jacob is Sam's brother?
Broke Dujor chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Please update
paragod chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
I love your story and so very sorry about your father. I know RL can rule you... I hope you will get to complete this wonderful story. Just know I will be waiting..
Thanks,
Samic chapter 18 . 2/6/2015
Glad to have you back!
stephi910 chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
just found your story, and absolutely loving it! I'm bummed there hasn't been a chapter in a while, really can't wait for the next one!
and def sorry to hear about your recent troubles.
Broke Dujor chapter 18 . 1/27/2015
Please update! Love this story soooo much
Debs chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Thank you so much for continuing. I am so sorry for your loss. Hope getting on with this helps your healing. Truly live this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
There are no words, I am so sorry for you loss. Much love coming to you from this little corner of fandom.
jadedghost22 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
I am sorry to hear about your father.
neelix lee chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Thank you for the update looking forward to the next chapter :)
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »