Reviews for Footprints on the Sand
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
I have a problem. Whenever I'am board I've found myself reading Makorra and watching Legend of Kora on demand. I loved this story. I will favorite 'cause its awesome.
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I need more. End of story. Not buts, or excuses. More. Now. XD
sparx01 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
That was a good one! But I wonder, how could they be playing Slender back then?
Mythian chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I love this so very much. Beautiful descriptions. Your writing is quite lyrical. It's lovely. :)
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww Kawaii! Love this soooo freaking awesome sooooo cute I love it so much more more more! Update soon just too awesome!
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Awesome stories! Can't wait until the next ones! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
xanimejunkie chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Bahahahahahahaha! This game. .
hpswst101 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Interesting but where did the computer come from? Nice to have you back! Yes?
hpswst101
KTrevo chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Ahahahaha! My friend plays this at school and freaks right out.
partner555 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
That was great! Though I doubt they have computer games, or computers at all, in Korra's time. The next avatar maybe, but most certainly not Korra's time.
MakorraLove97 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
LOL! Oh my spirits this was so funny and amazing! I'm like the both of them combined, I have no problem playing the game, finding the notes and whatever, but once I see him...I scream and almost cry xD Haha, anyways, loved it! Great job with the description! :) Keep up the amazing work! :D
The-Scarlett-Kat chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
That was great! Please update soon, I love how you write the scenes to show their thoughts. It adds so much more depth than the show, knowing how conflicted Mako is. Still waiting on my fluff chapter. Love the story. CONTINUE PLEASE.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
That was sooooo amazing! U should do all the episodes like this! Update soon! :)
ciana0511 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this is so good! plz update soon!
hpswst101 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Aww, Mako. That was heartbreaking. Update soon!

hpswst101