Reviews for Past Appearances
Otaku of Anime chapter 7 . 9/30
This story is amazing so far. I love your work
I loved this you should update soon as possible
Kana368 chapter 1 . 5/2
Please update~! I really love this story and I would love to see what happens next. This is a really good story that I would put under one of the greats and I am very picky about what I read. So please update soon!
The Flaming Darkness chapter 7 . 4/25
do you think you can post a new chapter for this story cause i really like it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
TheReaperofGods chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I have to say Fräulein Maiden, this story was really good. The only disappointing thing was that it ended so early. I'm hoping that you might continue this story and Sightless eyes as they are done very well.
Fräulein means miss if you were wondering
Yuu101cutie chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
It's up to you whether you keep the old one of this. But I have to say I am loving it and cannot wait to read more of our favourite girl ninja. He is really funny as a girl and considering his voice actor is actually female it makes sense. Update soon. If you do, do a new one keep this one up... Please TvT
lildevil95 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
i have 2 say 1st time readin ur story(s). most were interestin n sometimes funny that i do ended up laughin. i added most of ur story(s) 2 my favfav etc n am lookin 4ward 2 ur story(s)'s next chapt etc. always do ur best n never give up n u now, always n 4ever as long as i'm a fanfic reader member n alive, ur fan, reader n supporter of u n ur story(s).
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Pwease update!
TsukiJack chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Slight less eyes would be best in my opinion
Do love your stories
Ina Bauer chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
why do not you write more? I have just discovered by chance this story and it has huge potential. If you are already a FF begin, you should also stop it!
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Awww this is still a great story you need keep updating, please!
haha chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
"in order to win a battle, just sic an Angry Naruto on a person"
e_e if Sasuke defects... -at the Valley of the End-
Naruto: Sasuke, come back to Konoha, or I'll get VERY angry... remember Zabuza? -grins-
Sasuke: ...I'll go back.