Reviews for Past Appearances
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Keep this story past appearances
Jj chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Pls update
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Please update
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
I love this story! BTW, if this isn't going to be continued, are there any people who rewrote this story, or something very similar to this? Anyways, this is a really good story.
MewNeko22 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
I hope you continue writing this one. I like it a lot
zachary12 chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
nice work on your stories
Otaku of Anime chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
This story is amazing so far. I love your work
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
I loved this you should update soon as possible
Kana368 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Please update~! I really love this story and I would love to see what happens next. This is a really good story that I would put under one of the greats and I am very picky about what I read. So please update soon!
thesmollbean chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
do you think you can post a new chapter for this story cause i really like it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Update
TheReaperofGods chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I have to say Fräulein Maiden, this story was really good. The only disappointing thing was that it ended so early. I'm hoping that you might continue this story and Sightless eyes as they are done very well.
Fräulein means miss if you were wondering
Yuu101cutie chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
It's up to you whether you keep the old one of this. But I have to say I am loving it and cannot wait to read more of our favourite girl ninja. He is really funny as a girl and considering his voice actor is actually female it makes sense. Update soon. If you do, do a new one keep this one up... Please TvT
lildevil95 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
keep
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
i have 2 say 1st time readin ur story(s). most were interestin n sometimes funny that i do ended up laughin. i added most of ur story(s) 2 my favfav etc n am lookin 4ward 2 ur story(s)'s next chapt etc. always do ur best n never give up n u now, always n 4ever as long as i'm a fanfic reader member n alive, ur fan, reader n supporter of u n ur story(s).