Reviews for Sightless Eyes
JustJohn525 chapter 6 . 6/13
Am I the only one who noticed that since Naruto is blind he can not read the Hokage's classified files!?
Good
does the Anbau know bout this, that he is blind
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 9 . 3/31
I love this so fucking much
nehhhhhhhhhhh chapter 7 . 3/6
Kakashi only became S Rank in shippuden, he was A rank before that. over the 3 years between naruto and shippuden, he trained and got to S rank my dude. ;D
Monster King chapter 12 . 2/5
Good story just hope that you didn't abandoned it.
Laialy chapter 12 . 1/21
Why do I feel so...empty?
queen-at-d-throne chapter 12 . 1/7
Funny and a well thought plot. I like Team 7 and Kakashi here. Too short and I hope you can write a sequel.
killerwhalesoul67 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
hehe...I think that Sasuke was taunting Naruto knowing that its his dream and everyone else caught on to it. Making sure that Naruto will do his best to become Hokage. But I agree with the rest of your rant
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
The Hokages' are not alive. They are reanimated. It's their soul but with a body that has only their DNA in it. The body crumbles to dust when they are released from the jutsu. The only way for a dead person to become alive again is that they are resurrected like Madara (not the masked guy) or Gaara.
Besides that I agree with you.
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
It really was an amazing story. The ideas were awesome and the way things turned out for the best was really cool. Hope you will write more stories and that the rewritten version will be as amazing!
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Actually you can update a story from your phone. Just go online from your phone. Scroll down and at the bottom of the screen you will see the 'Desktop/Tablet mode'. Click on that and then you will be able to update as usual. Hope that helped!
salasdaniel74 chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
Lol
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
You do relize there is a thing called growth. Kakashi maybe S rank at the end but he was A rank at the very start. Like naruto was a no name genin at first in the series in shippuden naruto is an S class genin or so in the war. 3 years you can increase in rank. Thats why he was classified as A rank. I know your not doing this story anymore and are doing a rewrite, but still calling common sense as if there is no such thing as progress kinda pisses me off.
Motherofthehorde chapter 12 . 10/15/2016