Reviews for Silent Nights
T.T chapter 3 . 5/9
so is every body going to be able to see his conversations with tom now when e wears the band since its technically all thoughts and is in his head?
Ah! XD So the prophecy is already completed? Though there's still whatever parts of Voldemort that didn't get stuck to Hadrian to consider... Between Aya's Necromancy, Hadrian's Healing, and Tom period, I'm going to assume they'll manage to fix that pesky shredded-soul problem in a way where Tom will come out dominant.
Since it's nine-months past the last update, and all.

Yay!
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Real Good!
Upates Please!
atymer chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Really intrigued by these opening chapters. Hope the muse remains focused so the tale is completed. I want to know what will happen to the duo having to raise themselves and if Sirius and Remus will be undamaged enough to assist. I hope both men are so mad at Dumpy that he can not sleep at night worrying about the Black family madness and werewolf attacks!
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
this is a great story! I cant wait to see what will happen next, please update soon
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Great fanfiction.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Dumbledore Bashing, I Love This.
IrishDancer chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Your Harry is a bit Mary Sue-ish, but maybe he'll tone down in a chapter or two. When you proofread, use a dictionary, not SpellCheck, to avoid problems with homonyms.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Love it (especially the Dumblefuck bashing) and I really, really, really can't wait for more!
Cg Chaos chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
As much as I like this chapter I feel that it would have been more natural for Harry to communicate with aya using parcel tongue instead of a bracket that creates thought to text. It's an inventive idea but I feel it's less natural. In any case your the author and I'm positive you had a reason for doing it this way. I can't wait for your next update, Thanatos out.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I wonder what Dumbledore will think. Or the Weasels for that matter. -grins evilly- THAT should be a fun chapter.
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I wonder what about the wandering bodyless spirit is that Tom or is Tom a Horcrux?
I like the story
Keep on the writes
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Will Hade and his sister continue their mundane education too so they have footprints in both worlds like their birth certificate, ID, ect. Can harry get the goblins to invest in mundane companies too. I hope Padfoot, Sev and Remus get along and not follow Dumbledore. I hope Hade has an family house-elf to follow him at school. I thought you did great on when hade visit Gringotts the first time because other people don't go that far they just leave in him the dark in their stories.
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
review good story start but you need to edit in uk we have the National Health Service the systems are primarily funded through central taxation & provide a FREE & comprehensive range of health services
brighteyes343 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014