Reviews for Silent Nights
musme chapter 3 . 9/29
I like it
DeiStarr chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Wow. I love all of your stories, but I think that this is my favourite - after "On the Wings of an Angel", of course. It's absolutely magnificent, and I'm head over heels in love with it already. The characters, their relationships, the circumstances, the events, the dialogue, the plot, and the writing itself... I love it all.
Tristi Lynne chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Continue soon please
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
a o THREE (NUMBER) TAKES ALL STORIES SO POST IT THERE AND UPDATE IT SOON. i CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU R GOING TO DO TO ad
geetac chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
I enjoyed reading the chapters so very much.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
T.T chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
so is every body going to be able to see his conversations with tom now when e wears the band since its technically all thoughts and is in his head?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Ah! XD So the prophecy is already completed? Though there's still whatever parts of Voldemort that didn't get stuck to Hadrian to consider... Between Aya's Necromancy, Hadrian's Healing, and Tom period, I'm going to assume they'll manage to fix that pesky shredded-soul problem in a way where Tom will come out dominant.
Since it's nine-months past the last update, and all.

Yay!
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Real Good!
Upates Please!
atymer chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Really intrigued by these opening chapters. Hope the muse remains focused so the tale is completed. I want to know what will happen to the duo having to raise themselves and if Sirius and Remus will be undamaged enough to assist. I hope both men are so mad at Dumpy that he can not sleep at night worrying about the Black family madness and werewolf attacks!
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
this is a great story! I cant wait to see what will happen next, please update soon
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Great fanfiction.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Dumbledore Bashing, I Love This.
IrishDancer chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Your Harry is a bit Mary Sue-ish, but maybe he'll tone down in a chapter or two. When you proofread, use a dictionary, not SpellCheck, to avoid problems with homonyms.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Love it (especially the Dumblefuck bashing) and I really, really, really can't wait for more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »