Reviews for To Right the Wrongs
the real narnia chapter 5 . 7/25
I really love redo fics and I'd love to see this continued. I especially like seeing the different angles.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
...I do want to ask, though - do you have an intended pairing for this? Is it (or would you consider making it) a slash pairing?

I adore both Harry/Tom and Harry/Draco fics.
DeiStarr chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
This is quite interesting - I love time-travel fics! I also love fics where Harry and Tom are on the same side.

It's rather well done, and very enjoyable so far. Looking forward to reading more!
Tristi Lynne chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Are you ever going to continue this story. It was really good.
nicole813711 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Another good story that you never updated. This is quite disheartening. Again I shall follow, hoping that you will one day return to the story.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Excellent! 'O' for original opening and dialogue, but only an 'A'(cceptable) for composition. Don't worry, you'll improve if you get a good English Composition textbook and spelling & grammar checkers. I LOVE powerthesaurus dot org! It's great for spot checking appropriate word choices, spelling, synonyms and antonyms.
Another story that could be absolutely AWESOME!
We'll see whatchoo gots!
MelJ
Vivianne95 chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Hope to see a new chapter soon!
loretta537 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
this is a good story, I hope you continue it one day soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
wishing very much you decide to continue this story!
mickysango chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Ok im jusy now finding and reading this story and i have to day that this is amazinh and i cant wait for updated! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Other Side of Starlight chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
looking forward to reading more!
Yume chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Please, Update soon!
Solitude chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
AWESOME STORY! Really hope you update soon, this is brilliant!
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
i hope you will update really soon.
twilightobsession20 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013