Reviews for You've Got a Friend
liviloo9 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Yay! A new chapter! I love this story! Please keep writing. And joe Carson in a loin cl
TereseLucy384 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Nice twist - bringing back the Russian Spy look-alike.

I've come to appreciate the Howells in a new light recently. They were never my favorite castaways, but I have been getting to know them better as I have gotten older.

Looking forward to seeing how they all get out of this mess.
Liviloo9 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I have been waiting for this chappy! Yay! And I apologize I am not on my account but the age wont let me log on...Here is my revieww:)

I wuv this though! It really is a cute story. And Thurston hating his nanny is priceless! I laughed also at the Michael Jackson part.:) I can't wait for the next chapter! And sorry for the short review, i'll do a better one when I can log on:)
Katherine1992 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
And it stops right when Mrs. Howell sneezes! What a cute little back story to them meeting at a young age!
toledo girl chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
That was a very interesting dinner, but wouldn't you know it? Mutual dislike for one person brought them together lol. I'm also extremely curious about this story that Thurston doesn't want Horace telling.

Btw, loved the references to The Bob Newhart Show and Dallas.
Livi Liviloo9 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
toledo girl chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Nice update. I really want to hear the rest of the story of Eunice and Lovey's first time meeting. Something tells me that the embarrassing part has something to do with the two men rather than the women though. I do hope you update soon, lol even though I am a bit slow at reading and reviewing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I LOVE THIS!
Katherine1992 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Love this story..I can't wait to hear more about their past, and see if they get off the island or not!
toledo girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Cool crossover so far. Lol, poor Eunice stuck with her exhusband and his new wife, that would be a bit annoying. I loved the part with Thurston and Horace though.

I look forward to more. Update soon. :)
ForeverLulu chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hi girls! Good collaborative effort, and thanks also for reviewing my story. :)

It'll be fun seeing what the Douglases (and Blanche) make of the castaways, especially our boy Gilligan! The only thing I wondered about was why Mrs. Douglas is also named Eunice. Won't that get confusing? Unless of course there's a reason for it!
liviloo9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love that someone finally wrote a story dedicated to the Howells, my favorite characters! Could you write more about the Howells please?