Reviews for Blood Not Water
Panda Master X chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Dx Such a good story! But aaargh! Somehow i feel so bad for Nnoitra. (_ _) darn. Lol. This was awesome! Love it!
kitty-ally-93 chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
this storry is really well writen i couldent stop reading. my fav. part would have to be the "heaven on a fork" part. dont ask why i just weird like that. :P
LliecPEARL chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
yipeee! lemons!
LliecPEARL chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
hahaha nope, no mistake here...but i did find the part "you can come in" very funny and CHEEZY hahaha

ps. don't change it ;-)
LliecPEARL chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
omg! Why did Ichi asked him to be his friend? isn't it suppose to be the other way around?... well whatever though, as long as our favourite couple from Bleach is happy ... toddles :)!
LliecPEARL chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
hahah...the first thing that came into my mind when i read the part where Grimmy saw his house trashed and parents dead was 'Why would Shiro do something like this?' hahahaha awesome suspens! I like
Loreto W chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I LOVED IT! This was very good! I really really really liked it a lot. It was amazing. At first I didn't like the idea at all of Nel having Nnoitra's kid. I would never have the kid of my rapist well but that's because I never wanted kid. But it must be terrible to have a kid from a rapist as a constant reminder, regardless of the fact that it's not the kid's fault. But anyways I really really liked the idea of Nel and Shiro together! It never came to my mind, but it's great :) I have my favorite pairings! Grimm and Ichi, Byakuya and Renji, Kaien and Rukia, Nnoitra and Shinji, so Nel can be with Shiro! Then in that way Shiro won't be with Ichi and there won't be ShiroIchi (I hate that couple with my soul and much as I hate threesomes) but Nel and Shiro that's so great! I really liked the idea :) And I happy to know that it had a happy ending with Daddy Shiro and uncle Stawberry it was so funny. And who was the blond at the end with funny teeth? Well I'm going to imagine it was Shinji , but anyways I really loved it! I greatly enjoyed this story with Shiro sadistic side. Thank you a lot you are awesome! I loved it :) thank you for your effort, your patience and everything!
Loreto W chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Waaaaa I can't believe I have missed all of this during my absence! But finally I'm here again with 2weeks of holidays yay! I really liked this chapter it was kind of funny at the beginning, but damn IT! I never liked Nnoitra! Gosh T_T he is going to hurt Nel! I love this story! I love how you catch the characters' personality and I'm so happy to know that Grimm is blood now! Altough I still would have liked the idea of him being with Ichi, damn it! But anyways! I will imagine in my mind that they went from friends to lovers (altough it will be only in my imagination). It's sad I couldn't guess what was going to happy at the time, but I still will try, well I think that there will be a fight and someone will end hurt? But don't know. Obviously Nnoitra has to lose! Anyways I will read next chapter! And I can't believe this story arrived to the ending and I didn't read it at that time Uffffffff I have a lots of stories to read. I still have to read the update of Angel Eyes and Cupid sucks uffffff and lots of stories! Well see you later !
AnnwynBeneathTheWaves chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Holy shit woman! This is exiting!
J. R. Quinnet chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
You should raise the rating to M or do a better editing job on the rape scene, it was 'detailed'/graphic enough to warrant the higher rating.
Shirotensaki14 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I loved it! Lol. Little Nnoitra. The names were quite funny like Uncle Strawberry and Daddy Shiro. Aw...sad that it's over :(

Nice ending, by the way
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Si, definatly. :3
Loreto W chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm not even done reading and I have to comment before my feelings go away! That was so so so so intense! I mean oh I almost ALMOST felt bad for Ikkaku I think this is the story where he receives the worst beating in all the Bleach category! But I loved Shiro being sadistic making the bastard pay for what he did to Ichi. He really deserved it. Poor Ichi T_T fucking Ikkaku took his virginity and Ichi keeps on being so wonderful, lovely and so so so pure T_T I love this story so much it makes me cry T_T the deep feelings you write on it. Thanks to you it's going to have a nice ending otherwhise I would have died T_T! Everything is so sad and dark, but this is the kind of stories I loved the most! I wish I could die reading them! I would die happily! Anyways, even Chad made Ikkaku pay!

This is a very good story I really like it. I will keep on reading, because I'm in the part when Nel is talking to Grimm and Ichi and you describe Ichi's wounds.

AWWWWWWW I LOVE THE moments between Grimm, Ichi and Nel! I love Nel she is great and she makes a perfect mom for Grimmy! This is so cute and happy! Aww what an amazing contrast of feelings you write!

T_T ahhh stupid family! sniff sniff sniff sniff I would have been happier if Grimm was Ichi's boyfriend! But it doesn't matter! Grimmy will have Ichi in Angel Eyes! That story of your have my pretty crazy! I'm always wondering what will happen on it when I'm trying to sleep. Awww today is such a great night! It's 3:02am but I enjoyed it so much all my reading! Your story "Cupid" was very interesting and this one was amazing! I have so many wonderful and nice feelings inside of my that if it wasn't because of the fact that's freezing cold here and I'm pretty tired I would write a fanfic, but I'm too tired and I just want to shut my mind off and read stories! Great story I really enjoyed it. Now Grimm's blood! Aww but still this whole thing about blood and water is so dark but I like it a lot!

Thank you for another wonderful chapter of this story. Thank you a lot for all the effort you put on it! Thank youuuuuuuuu have a nice day!
Aisilinn chapter 5 . 6/29/2012