Reviews for Life of a Rose
Sam1405 chapter 1 . 2/25
Firstly, I am so happy this isn't a new story, because I don't know what I'd do if I have to wait for an update... but I really like it and the characters seem like they're good, but I don't really understand why Mason isn't her best friend/brother in this story? Is there a reason? Anyway, I like your story and i can't wait to read on.
ilovesos9467 chapter 34 . 2/16
I have fallen in love with this story! It was a great read! I'm gonna check out some more or your stories when I get the chance.
ilovesos9467 chapter 11 . 2/15
The ending to this chapter made me happy. Dimitri needed a good slap for assuming the baby was not his. hell, he should have known better. He basically stalks her in a lover/bodyguard type way when she is not holed up in their apartment
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
OMIGEE I FUCKING LOVE EVANESCENCE!
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 34 . 3/30/2014
That was a great story! I loved all the lemons and romitri togetherness. I'm glad you made a happy ending. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK OH MY GAWD YOU KILLED THEM!
Whyyyyy oh jeeebus nooo
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
.. I don't understand... Why do you keep calling max "mason"? Is max just a nickname for mason? Or is it a typo or a mistake? I'm confused.
But jeez I love this story, every chapter gets even better than the last (even though it doesn't seem like it could get any better than it already is, cause its amazing!)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Ohhhh mahhh gawd. Ginger Irish mafia man! :0
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
So loving this.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
ADDICTED TO THIS BOOK.
KUDOS :*
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Each chapter is better than the last. I can't stop reading. It's so addicting.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
CHAPTER 10 IS THE FUCKING BEST
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I can't stop reading! I'm crying one second, happy the next, and then turned on. I LOVE THIS BOOK.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
"We're not running from the Mafia, but her dead brother"
Whaaaaaaah?
OMG I love love love fucking love this fan fiction omggg
I love you
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I'm glued to the computer screen. I love this! Only on ch 5!