Reviews for Life of a Rose
alexlc chapter 34 . 6/28
Awesome story! Though I was in shock when they died. I like that in this last chapter they still had on the fake wedding bands. I was up till 4am reading and again after 11. Thanks for writing. :
You did not just write that I am in trees dimka!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't do that you can't they have to get back together they have to have a happy ending!
Mona chapter 34 . 5/27
I enjoyed reading your story. It kept my interest to continue reading it. You kept it moving with lots of action going on which made it awesome. Thank you for finishing the story. There is nothing worse to read a story and ends with no complete ending. Thank you
Shanleeworthy chapter 11 . 3/14
What happened to this kitten :-(
Guest chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
ok dimitri is being a real dick i hope she gets payback
VAvixin69 chapter 34 . 8/9/2015
Omg! This has to be one of the best stories I've read on here! I love it! I'm excited to read the sequel! ! And I'm glad u like doctor who as well its amazing! :)
Sam1405 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Firstly, I am so happy this isn't a new story, because I don't know what I'd do if I have to wait for an update... but I really like it and the characters seem like they're good, but I don't really understand why Mason isn't her best friend/brother in this story? Is there a reason? Anyway, I like your story and i can't wait to read on.
ilovesos9467 chapter 34 . 2/16/2015
I have fallen in love with this story! It was a great read! I'm gonna check out some more or your stories when I get the chance.
ilovesos9467 chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
The ending to this chapter made me happy. Dimitri needed a good slap for assuming the baby was not his. hell, he should have known better. He basically stalks her in a lover/bodyguard type way when she is not holed up in their apartment
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
OMIGEE I FUCKING LOVE EVANESCENCE!
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 34 . 3/30/2014
That was a great story! I loved all the lemons and romitri togetherness. I'm glad you made a happy ending. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK OH MY GAWD YOU KILLED THEM!
Whyyyyy oh jeeebus nooo
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
.. I don't understand... Why do you keep calling max "mason"? Is max just a nickname for mason? Or is it a typo or a mistake? I'm confused.
But jeez I love this story, every chapter gets even better than the last (even though it doesn't seem like it could get any better than it already is, cause its amazing!)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2014