Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Prince Carlisle of Equestria chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Shining armor and Rarity.
supersonicfan chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
number one! why am i a kid watching this? number two! that dream scared me! and number three! THE FATHER IS BIG MACINTOSH! Im done:)
supersonicfan chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
FINALLY! SOMTHING HAPPY MIGHT HAPPEN!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
To SuperSonicFan

Well you made it that far. I just have a little nitpick with your review saying that Twilight acting like a jerk about sex and Celestia being angry. First, this situation has never been done before in an MLP episode nor that it will ever because of the adultery. How the hell would Twilight react to that if she was never in a situation like the before, let alone the idea? Weither you like it or not, it happened in this story.

Second, Cadance had sex with one of Twilight's friend's brother. You would be pretty mad too if your sister-in-law cheated on your brother and instantly the feeling of betrayle is going to stay dominant in your brain until time goes on or never goes away. Sure it was an accident but that does not excuse what she did and you have to own up to your mistakes. But no, Twilight a jerk about sex? No? Let's all forgive each other and dance around with sparklers and get ice cream! Surely that would help sooth a guilty conscience.

Third, you'd be pissed too if your niece was sprawled out on a magazine too with a news story that she obviously cheated on her husband. You basically paid for the wedding, or took the money out of the ponies taxes to pay for it. And what happens? You would be pissed too to the point where you were the one who approved of it and even married the two right then and there with a big smile. You would be angry too and to be honest, Celestia gets more development with some anger to her to show that even she has a limit.

Stuff like this happens in the real world, or in other kinds of movies to be more blunt. It only takes one mistake to bring a famous person down. But oh no, the show can never have our four legged friends do no wrong right? Well with the help of fan works, we can where they can explore other areas. If we wanted to read Twilight and the gang go eat cupcakes and have a party, we would just normally watch an episode.

And from just reading your comment which was in capital letters. This story is probably not for you
supersonicfan chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
TWILIGHTS THE SWEETEST GOD PONY EVER (besides fluttershy) BUT YOU MAKE HER A JERK OVER SEX! GOD!
supersonicfan chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
princess celestia is supposed to be a nice ruler! SHE DOESN'T GO ANGRY!
supersonicfan chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
it was kinda sad. i almost cryd! almost! BUT SERIOUSLY, TWILIGHT IS HER BEST FREIND AND SISTER AND LAW! i yelled from concern! bye.
MLPLove3 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
This is amazing. By the way, I'm MintyKay4576 on youtube. I just love this. :D
Shining and Dash chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Well that explains everything ; )
ponypal123 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
good/ Awesome
Aguilita Cruz chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Shining and Rainbow Dash! It seems so unlikely, and I like that.
Aguilita Cruz chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
I hate you. I'm crying.
Aguilita Cruz chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
NO NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT I WAS SO EXCITED YOU TROLL! I AM RAGING!
Aguilita Cruz chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
I really hope it's Big Mac's. I'll find out in the next chapter.
Aguilita Cruz chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
That speech is awesome, man! (Or girl, you know, if you're a girl.)