Reviews for True Soulmates?
SailorStar9 chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
*Sweatdrops* Just how *many* animes will there be?
BookReader2007 chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon
Cami Binion chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
THIS HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT STORY! YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND WRITE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
i know i just preached update for another one of ur great stories but i love this one too. u r doing so well with it and i would love for u to update it soon!
Patricia16 chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
ya must update this please I loved it
Choas Babe chapter 7 . 4/3/2004
Hey there, WHAT HAPPENS TO SERENITY AND HEERO? HOW THE HELL DID THEY MEET? And, was Beryl trying to attack the Senshi, or warn them? PLOT TWIST!
flamin-phyinixim to lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
r u goin to cuntinue dis stry cus its really good
insanechildfanfic chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Hello this is great so far. I hope you will update soon.
Star chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
This is a really good ficcy! I love it. Please write more soon! It's a really good crossover, and a multi one at that. I hope you update soon, Ja!

-Star
fierynightangel chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
du-u-u-u-u-u-u-ude! you have to finish it! you've gotten this far, now please continue! let's see, so far it's rei and wufei with ranma, amy and trowa with angel, quatre and minako with the ronins... i wonder where you'll stick usagi and heero, and makoto and duo. i vote outlaw star for one couple, and, um, weiss kreuz for the other. (drools over ran and yoji)(bishies!)
Nizomo chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
somewhere in the fogs of...stuff...that would have fit... i think great story so far...can the numbskull named Darien die a very violent and grusome death please...thank YOU! *huggles*
fireangel28 chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
please cont what is going to happen next will duo and lita and serena and heero remember their past lives or what please update soon
Furie chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I LOVE YOUR STORY
fireangel28 chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
Please Please cont what happens to ami and trowa and the last 6! who is with who i got an idea who it is but cont please
Fia chapter 6 . 7/31/2002
You know i'm getting mad right now. I really want to know whats going to happen next. So if you can, can you put up the next chapter soon?