Reviews for She's Fine
DaffodilChains chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Can you please update? I think that that's the least you could do after making me cry about five times in the past four chapters... And I want to know if Kat and Christian is going to happen? PLEASE.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Come back! This fiction is great!
danceuntilwediee chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Really good so far! I think you have encaptured the characters well and I liked how you are showing the crack in Kat's armour of happiness. Can't wait until you can write more, I'm starting year 12 next term, so I get it! I assume you're in Aust, so if you are massive good luck in your HSC!
Bella98 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Such a great story I hope you continue
Kayla chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
This is so good. I've read the 4 chapters about 50 times. I hope you update soon
laughandlove chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I was so glad to see a new chapter of this! Don't worry about the long update, I actually just got my computer back after waiting three weeks for a new charger to come in the mail... things take a while to come to Ecuador, which is where I currently am, haha. Anyway, this was a nice way to start my first day in a while with a working computer!

I feel so bad for Kat. Ugh. She always hides what she's really thinking and seems to be afraid of being too serious... you write her really well. And I'm glad that Abigail's still a bit softer. :) More soon!

-laughandlove
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Please update! I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
BAH. This is so amazing amazing. Please write more soon! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So real, just like the episode
redscissor chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really love this story! Update soon pleasee. Its the best Dance-Academy fanfic ever. Iloveyou. :)
Cris1464 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Agh! This is soo good! And now you gad us hanging in the story, I really want to know what's going on with Kat. You're doing an awesome job with this fanfic :) keep it up :D
laughandlove chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Aww, poor Kat! Knowing that perfect memory has to end... Why did Sammy have to die? Whyyyyyyy *sobs* Great job :)

-laughandlove
peteythepirate chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
So bad bad bad idea to read this right after I finished season/series two
Outbreaking chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This is a very well written story, your doing a fantastic job! I love the way you ended the second chapter, please update soon!