Reviews for Dead Worthless
FangsandDaggers chapter 5 . 3/18
Very interesting, I enjoyed every chapter so far, only a couple of years left till the next update - hope you still plan on posting, coz it's good stuff :)
LostInSpace33 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I just found your story and really enjoyed the first 5 chapters, but you left off at such a critical point! I hope you plan to continue it.
Trixie09 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
This story's pretty good so far. I like the plot and it's different from what I normally see. Can't wait to see more.
Ooshka chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Ah, see I put this away for later and then, well, I'm late for everything and normally blame the kids, so we'll just blame them for this too!

Poor Sookie feeling everyone's disapproval over her dealings with Eric. It is a very fine line, but I think the fact she's still questioning it herself is a good thing. I can see how addictive the mystery aspect would be; searching for the next lead and the next. It would be hard to give up once you've started.

I'm glad, too, that she's drawn a firm line in the sand with Amelia. I think if she's so willing to set boundaries with a friend then surely that will stand her in good stead with Eric.

And now it appears she's found Sam. I'll be looking forward to finding out his reaction to knowing that Eric is looking for him - even if it does take five years. And then, like me, just blame your kid! We had them for a reason :)
ljhjelm49 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Oh shit she found him. I can't wait for more story. I am still with you.
Linda
ashmo2000 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Hm, sookie needs to just confront those morons and tell them she's helping Eric out, so he'll let her interview him for her paper, so they need to understand this is her degree and she's doing what needs to be done and all those haters aren't helping her get it, So Piss Off.
fffbone chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I remember this story. I read it over again and I'm still enjoying it very much. I hope this is the right Sam. I have a feeling Sookie just might be visiting him over Thanksgiving break.
I also have a feeling Eric did something to save Sam. I hope to see more up dates. btw I see nothing wrong with what Sookie is doing. She seems to understand the boundaries.
FiniteAnarchy chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
It's nice to see you back. I'm glad this hasn't been forgotten. :)
treewitch703 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Perked me right up to get another chapter of this story. Thanks.
TNS chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Please don't make us wait 5 years for the next chapter. Lol. I was happy to see this updated.
chocolatecrackle chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, even if it is five years away :) Somehow the ending to the series has made it easier to strip away the romance around Eric and consider what someone who behaved like a vampire would really be like without that 'excuse'.

I'm also very interested to learn more about how he got there, and also about Sam. And as always, how it all affects Sookie.
danilykewoah chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Yayyyyyy, I'm so glad you updated!
theturtlemonster chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Interesting idea, I'm definitely intrigued.
AmaZen chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great story...looking forward to more!
Ooshka chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
OK, see I'm slow, but I do get there in the end ;)

It's interesting to see Sookie's isolation from her friends as she's seen to be on the 'side' of the child murderer. People really are so black and white in their thinking and I guess it's hard to get around the fact that someone who can do something so horrible, can still be a person and helping them doesn't necessarily mean condoning what they did. But people are hot on punishment and you see it all the time here, with the Sensible Sentencing catch-cry.

And then you get Amelia, who is so adamant that Sookie shouldn't talk to Eric, feeling no remorse about spilling Sookie's secrets to Jason. It's a really interesting study in a lot of different moralities.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »