Reviews for Recovery
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Like is all kinds of sweet feels ...made me smile and love pepperony even more
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was sweet :)
between the waves chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ugh. Wow. I think this is my absolute favorite post-Avengers Pepperony fic. It's just.. *flailyhands*
Ahem. Okay. So I'm not really sure where to start, but everything's just spot on, from Tony trying to give Pepper an out to the crazy rambling about 40 foot pizza toppings and Pepper talking sense into him and banter about destructive tendencies and now I'M rambling. But seriously, this was lovely and I'm probably going to bookmark it and come back to re-read about 50 more times, jsyk.
Stark'sGirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great story! I love the interaction between Tony and Pepper. You write them very well.
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i love it great job..
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Review for you! Great writing! The feels were well-done and the transition from serious to snark was in character. Cracked up laughing at the end too. Nice job!
Bacon-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Genius! Angst, comfort, romance, humor! What else may I ask for!
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I must say, you hit a lot of different points in this one fic. I like how you give Tony the ability to reflect in his sadness for a moment but with Pepper by his side he can flip around and have engage in their playful banter. It was funny how you brought up the hybrid name concept that led to a very sweat ending.

I do wish it were a bit longer considering how many topics they covered. Still, it was a nice fic that stays true to the characters and relationship and is a good read.
JJdracula chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aw, the last line is adorable :)
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
! I LOVED that last line! How clever is that? AAAAHHH! Adorable... and no you're not strange. You're ingenious:)
louvreangel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This actually was a reaallly good fanfic, I had a good time reading it. Great job :))
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww! haha that was cute. I Like Tony's explanation on how pepperoni would be a good idea ;D
pennanomino chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
very nicely done, love the way you blended from the serious start to the humor at the end. Props for working in Pepperoni, and good phrasing with that last line.