Reviews for A Happy Ending
Rubix44 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Ditto the post below.

(It was me, actually, who wrote it. Forgot to sign on. :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
First off, loved the story. Completely brilliant. Second, I am American, so I do watch American TV. And so should you. Don't get me wrong, the British version's great, it has believable characters, good humor, and Martin freeman in it. But the U.S. version, I'd say, is a major improvement. I would tell you all about it, but that's spoilers now isn't it? Just pull it up on Netflix, or whatever you Brits use, I don't really know, and watch it. Immediately. I know you'll love it.
Ash chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love you!I love you! thank you for making this! thank you! thank you! you saved my holiday! :D
Mary chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hello :) So I haven't read it yet xD But I'll review when I have. I was just gonna tell you about the American version! I watched the American version first, so my opinion might differ greatly from others who've watched both. I LOVE both offices! Steve Carell is WONDERFUL and HILARIOUS! John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer are wonderful too! I agree, Lucy Davis and Martin Freeman were just asldkghjfas;kgjh! But Pam and Jim (American version of Tim and Dawn) are wonderful too! And it focuses a little more on them in the series too. It's not just Michael Scott (David Brent). I LOVE both! There are a TON more episodes in the American version, there's like 9 season, which, since it goes so much more in depth and there's so much more character development, I LOVE. I love both and I think that the American version is GREAT! So yeah, now I shall go read your fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love a happy ending!
this-unfriended-stem chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You are a wonderful person. Can I just say that? I'd say you were a wonderful human being, but then how do I know that? After all, this fic is out of this world!
All right. Worst pun ever.
I've never seen the US version. I expect it's great and everything, but the humour in The Office in so sort of... quintessentially British. It does seem a little pointless to just do it all again, Americanized. The BBC is perhaps my favourite thing about home, and I miss England terribly since I moved. In fact, I've watched the Christmas special twice in the last couple of days : )
Love to see more from you on this pairing!
SM
Vernacular Jargon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh, I love it! I agree with you 100% on how they just left us hanging after Dawn came back. I like the American version as well, though after the first five seasons it does get a bit old. The humor is different as well- it's not as subtle and dry as the UK version.
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Thank you for writing this! Seriously - i loved it:) I could totally see this happening in the actual show! I agree with you about UK Office series: the writing was so much better, and the characters way more believable (like Tim was way more convincing as 'the average every-day loser hopelessly in love with a girl who was unavailable' character than Jim ever was.) Anyway, I love Dawn and Tim, and you captured their relationship perfectly:)