Reviews for A Happy Ending
Ash chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love you!I love you! thank you for making this! thank you! thank you! you saved my holiday! :D
Mary chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hello :) So I haven't read it yet xD But I'll review when I have. I was just gonna tell you about the American version! I watched the American version first, so my opinion might differ greatly from others who've watched both. I LOVE both offices! Steve Carell is WONDERFUL and HILARIOUS! John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer are wonderful too! I agree, Lucy Davis and Martin Freeman were just asldkghjfas;kgjh! But Pam and Jim (American version of Tim and Dawn) are wonderful too! And it focuses a little more on them in the series too. It's not just Michael Scott (David Brent). I LOVE both! There are a TON more episodes in the American version, there's like 9 season, which, since it goes so much more in depth and there's so much more character development, I LOVE. I love both and I think that the American version is GREAT! So yeah, now I shall go read your fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love a happy ending!
this-unfriended-stem chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You are a wonderful person. Can I just say that? I'd say you were a wonderful human being, but then how do I know that? After all, this fic is out of this world!
All right. Worst pun ever.
I've never seen the US version. I expect it's great and everything, but the humour in The Office in so sort of... quintessentially British. It does seem a little pointless to just do it all again, Americanized. The BBC is perhaps my favourite thing about home, and I miss England terribly since I moved. In fact, I've watched the Christmas special twice in the last couple of days : )
Love to see more from you on this pairing!
SM
Vernacular Jargon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh, I love it! I agree with you 100% on how they just left us hanging after Dawn came back. I like the American version as well, though after the first five seasons it does get a bit old. The humor is different as well- it's not as subtle and dry as the UK version.
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Thank you for writing this! Seriously - i loved it:) I could totally see this happening in the actual show! I agree with you about UK Office series: the writing was so much better, and the characters way more believable (like Tim was way more convincing as 'the average every-day loser hopelessly in love with a girl who was unavailable' character than Jim ever was.) Anyway, I love Dawn and Tim, and you captured their relationship perfectly:)