Reviews for Dead of Night
Enjoyed the story...the bond between a father and daughter so heart felt! Good job!
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/16
Don't mess with Vegeta's family! This was amazing. Loved it.
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 1 . 6/4
wonderfully written! excellent job!
BchanShips chapter 1 . 5/20
So good! I loved the first person pov into Vegeta's mind.
Mel439 chapter 1 . 5/3
wow! good job!
rimera chapter 1 . 3/31
Love it!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
this strikes me at a deeply personal level. thank you for writing this. at least even in your fic I feel a bit of being saved vicariously through Bra's ordeal. deep inside we wish our fathers protected us the way Vegeta did.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Yaaasssss! Papa Vegeta gonna fuck up anyone dumb enough to hurt one of his babies! Loved it loved it loved it. Well done.
lovegirl100 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Wow !
That was amazing ! Great story ! Keep that up :-D
Dratias chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Wow. This was.. wow. Definitely a touching story, magnificent job.
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
nice story...really liked it...so realistic while reading...
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Excellent job! Completely believable characterization of Vegeta and how he would react to this situation. Dark but sweet at the same time. I'm so glad I found you, I really love your stories.
roar-ya chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Geeez, i just liked it so much!
That's why Vegeta is a better dad than Goku and why I love him so much : even if he's a total moron, he cares about his family.
Thank you for sharing this story !
The Hylian Chronicler chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Damn man, that was one awesome piece of work !
Vegeta... the one saiyan that can be fit into only one mould regarding his family , and you have done it perfectly. Keep it up !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awesome story the best i ever read but i wish u would made what vegeta did to the man more specific and detailed but overall it was amazing i really enjoyed it i only wish you turn it into some kind long fic