Reviews for Dead of Night
Holidaylay chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
I just wanted you to know that I have read three of your stories and you are by far one of my favorite writers. I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed for all of your stories, I'm terrible at reviewing! I get too caught up in stories to even remember to review. But I wanted you to know that every day on my lunch break I spend my time reading your stories. You should know that your portrayal of these characters is by far my favorite and the most accurate I've come across and I'm going to be sad when I've run out of stories to read so please keep writing!
GiaStar chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
love this stuff story, you really captured Vegeta here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Enjoyed the story...the bond between a father and daughter so heart felt! Good job!
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Don't mess with Vegeta's family! This was amazing. Loved it.
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
wonderfully written! excellent job!
BchanShips chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
So good! I loved the first person pov into Vegeta's mind.
Mel439 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
wow! good job!
rimera chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Love it!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
this strikes me at a deeply personal level. thank you for writing this. at least even in your fic I feel a bit of being saved vicariously through Bra's ordeal. deep inside we wish our fathers protected us the way Vegeta did.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Yaaasssss! Papa Vegeta gonna fuck up anyone dumb enough to hurt one of his babies! Loved it loved it loved it. Well done.
lovegirl100 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Wow !
That was amazing ! Great story ! Keep that up :-D
Dratias chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Wow. This was.. wow. Definitely a touching story, magnificent job.
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
nice story...really liked it...so realistic while reading...
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Excellent job! Completely believable characterization of Vegeta and how he would react to this situation. Dark but sweet at the same time. I'm so glad I found you, I really love your stories.
roar-ya chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Geeez, i just liked it so much!
That's why Vegeta is a better dad than Goku and why I love him so much : even if he's a total moron, he cares about his family.
Thank you for sharing this story !