Reviews for Dead of Night
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19
this strikes me at a deeply personal level. thank you for writing this. at least even in your fic I feel a bit of being saved vicariously through Bra's ordeal. deep inside we wish our fathers protected us the way Vegeta did.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 9/2
Yaaasssss! Papa Vegeta gonna fuck up anyone dumb enough to hurt one of his babies! Loved it loved it loved it. Well done.
lovegirl100 chapter 1 . 6/16
Wow !
That was amazing ! Great story ! Keep that up :-D
Dratias chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Wow. This was.. wow. Definitely a touching story, magnificent job.
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
nice story...really liked realistic while reading...
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Excellent job! Completely believable characterization of Vegeta and how he would react to this situation. Dark but sweet at the same time. I'm so glad I found you, I really love your stories.
roar-ya chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Geeez, i just liked it so much!
That's why Vegeta is a better dad than Goku and why I love him so much : even if he's a total moron, he cares about his family.
Thank you for sharing this story !
The Hylian Chronicler chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Damn man, that was one awesome piece of work !
Vegeta... the one saiyan that can be fit into only one mould regarding his family , and you have done it perfectly. Keep it up !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awesome story the best i ever read but i wish u would made what vegeta did to the man more specific and detailed but overall it was amazing i really enjoyed it i only wish you turn it into some kind long fic
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This piece actually got under my skin. Very well written.
I feel like if anyone -not just fathers- had the power to protect their love ones and prevent something like what had happened to Bra (thank God she was able to escape) from happening to someone else, they'd def do what Vegeta did so I'm not even ashame to say I'm glad Vegeta fucked the guy up. One less piece of shit to worry about.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This stirred an emotion in me and i had to leave a review.

Sometimes i think some fathers would kill to have the opportunity to get a hold of the people that hurt their daughters. i know i would. i like this story, a lot, and im glad to have read it. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
jj chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
love it very nice job
Noobility chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This almost had a film noir vibe to it. loved it.
Sylvan Moon chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I thought this story was fucking awesome. Dark, brutal, violent but somehow adorable. Like Vegeta.

Please don't listen to the person who asked why Bra was the victim. Hell, I don't see what's the problem. The victim could be Trunks, Bulma, heck, even Vegeta himself. And it just happened to be Bra. Who says she CAN'T be a victim just because she's female? It goes both ways.

This story was awesome and the majority of readers agree so don't let some reviews get you down. Personally, I hope you write more Bra/Trunks family centric fics. I love those two kids!