Reviews for Dead of Night
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/16
Don't mess with Vegeta's family! This was amazing. Loved it.
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 1 . 6/4
wonderfully written! excellent job!
BchanShips chapter 1 . 5/20
So good! I loved the first person pov into Vegeta's mind.
Mel439 chapter 1 . 5/3
wow! good job!
rimera chapter 1 . 3/31
Love it!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
this strikes me at a deeply personal level. thank you for writing this. at least even in your fic I feel a bit of being saved vicariously through Bra's ordeal. deep inside we wish our fathers protected us the way Vegeta did.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Yaaasssss! Papa Vegeta gonna fuck up anyone dumb enough to hurt one of his babies! Loved it loved it loved it. Well done.
lovegirl100 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Wow !
That was amazing ! Great story ! Keep that up :-D
Dratias chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Wow. This was.. wow. Definitely a touching story, magnificent job.
vbt22220 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
nice story...really liked it...so realistic while reading...
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Excellent job! Completely believable characterization of Vegeta and how he would react to this situation. Dark but sweet at the same time. I'm so glad I found you, I really love your stories.
roar-ya chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Geeez, i just liked it so much!
That's why Vegeta is a better dad than Goku and why I love him so much : even if he's a total moron, he cares about his family.
Thank you for sharing this story !
The Hylian Chronicler chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Damn man, that was one awesome piece of work !
Vegeta... the one saiyan that can be fit into only one mould regarding his family , and you have done it perfectly. Keep it up !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awesome story the best i ever read but i wish u would made what vegeta did to the man more specific and detailed but overall it was amazing i really enjoyed it i only wish you turn it into some kind long fic
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This piece actually got under my skin. Very well written.
I feel like if anyone -not just fathers- had the power to protect their love ones and prevent something like what had happened to Bra (thank God she was able to escape) from happening to someone else, they'd def do what Vegeta did so I'm not even ashame to say I'm glad Vegeta fucked the guy up. One less piece of shit to worry about.