Reviews for Intuition
toeki chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
very good for your first attempt. i think it is in character.

i like that engie has to defend himself here, and his realization that he needs to get better at that, because pilot and snippy are not always there to save his behind.

i also like that engie makes rescuing snippy his priority here. so, hes not as selfish as one may think.

and pilot and captain are wonderfully ignorant. the perv skeleton and trowing the shoe but missing. yay :D
temarcia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It's nice to see your story here! : ) It was interesting one. It seemed to me, that you put lot of effort to write it. I liked all the action scenes, but I can't help but agree - the perv skeleton was most hilarious! xD

I don't know, where the characters supposed to be ooc. xD You portrayed them nicely. ; )

Write some more! ; )
n.s.c.m chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Excellent work for a first piece, I love action stories and seeing Engie being forced to fight off monsters was great.

Loved the perve skeleton too.

Hope to see more work from you.
SchizoInsanity chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was an excellent read! Everyone was in character and I could actually see all this happening! :D

I rather enjoyed the fact that Gromov needed to defend his own sorry behind for once. He really does need to man up and learn! :)

One of my favorite parts was when Captain was holding a conversation with the dead skeleton and kicked his remains for being perverted! Most hilarious!

I wish to see more of your amazing writings!
eight 0f hearts chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
...I can't remember exactly what I said in my original long review xD

Very nice work for your first fic! Poor Engie, being forced to defend himself for once xD I particularly liked how there was more than one mutant that he had to face off with; it seemed more realistic and made the complication worse.

The part where he had to carry Snippy out, I found scary, because it reminded me of a certain level in Resident Evil 4. The only level that terrified me xD

My favourite scene was the one with Captain and the "pervert" skeleton; I could just picture it happening.

Great work and I look forward to more from you!