Reviews for Five Times
hogwartsjaguar chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh that was perfect. Thank you for that. Beautiful and isn't ooc esp for nine. Love it. Wonderful. Fantastic. Brilliant. Molto bene.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
so sweet, I miss them together
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This one was great!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Tears everywhere - that was beautiful!
you-goin'-my-way-doll chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my god, this is one of the best things I ever read! Beautiful!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I wonder what the Docotr was like before he stole the TARDIS and ran away with Susan. I shall have to look into that. Is this where they marry? In his 11th body? Will you include that in TSANR? I hope so!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Love this! I really wish they would reference something about Rose in the 11th doctor's incarnation. I mean really, it isn't like he will forget her just because he changed his face.
Lumi de Aries chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Legitimate tears in my eyes. This is beautiful.

Whackydoodle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is what happens when I don't have you on Author Alert. (Fixed that btw.) I nearly missed this interesting little one-shot. No one deserves a happy ending more that these two.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
What a exalent story.
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I really love your stories and this one is wonderful! I can see the happy face of the Doctor.

I can wait until you publish the eleven and Rose rewrite :) because I'm a big 11/Rose shipper
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
that is absolutely the most precioulsy wonderfult thing I've read in a very very long time. they both deserve a happy ending... with a lot of running in the meantime!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
"All Roads Lead Home" universe is a wonderful set of stories and this one fits in nicely...happy to see you are still working your magic!
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Just had an absolute freak-out moment. I was reading through the first five thinking "ok, interesting, but pretty average as fics go." And then... and then! (sorry :P) I got to the last bit. And kinda freaked out. My "moment" looked like a cross between a seizure and the chicken dance. Stopped reading, freaked out, kept reading, freaked out some more. Basically, 3.

Oh, quick note. You're missing an s in "and who love him."

So, thank you thank you thank you. I'm looking forward to more in the main fic! :D
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lovely as always and brilliantly written.