Reviews for Heroes
TobyKikami chapter 36 . 10/15/2012
I'm getting back into Forgotten Realms at the moment, and made a beeline for this story. It's always great to see someone else write Selvetarm, and upliftingness doesn't hurt at all. Your cast is wonderfully quirky, and I love how you brought in the aranea. They got a pretty raw deal in canon, seems like.
LadyofShadow chapter 36 . 6/7/2012
Oh I LOVE happy endings! Thank youuu! I appreciated the loss of power of the Spider **, mwahahah. And thank you for writing epilogues about Gristle and Rizzen, Ilix'Ith... ok I'm not sure I spell it right... and, of course, Uru and Selvetarm! That part was really beautyful! I can't believe the story is finished. It will never finish in my heart T_T

Thank you for everything. For writing so much and for writing so quickly. You really are great.
LadyofShadow chapter 35 . 6/7/2012
Oh my gods! I'm crying with emotion! This chapter was SO touching! I was afraid it was the last one, but there is still one to come. I'm both happy and sad.
LadyofShadow chapter 34 . 6/5/2012
I understand that this story will be ending soon, but I'm very sad about it. This fanfiction inspired me other fanfictions, and this hasn't happened anymore since 2001.

I liked your Selvetarm: you made him mad enough when he madly wanted to kill and was just a bit displeased he had to kill his former servant.

I'm curious as well: how is Selvetarm now?

I'm sorry Rizzen and Gristle are now out of the story... This story started talkilg about them, at the very beginning of the first chapter, so I kind of hoped that they would be in the story to the end. Anyway, thank you for writing it!
LadyofShadow chapter 33 . 6/5/2012
Oh I'm so happy! But what will Uru do, now? He has no need to live on the Surface anymore, and he still has to talk with that priest of Selvetarm, so shouldn't him go back to Skullport? He could pair with his illithid friend again, while Rizzen and Gristle are going to remain on the Surface... But where exactly are them? Will they have problems with other surface people?
LadyofShadow chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
Oh my gods! They DID it! Gods interfered in other gods' business! I didn't trust them to do so! I'm amazed! :-D
LadyofShadow chapter 31 . 6/5/2012
Nnnnnnoooooooooo! I knew she would do it, that bitch!
LadyofShadow chapter 30 . 6/5/2012
Woah this time I've been really worried for them! But I don't understand this race you described: if they were enslaved by Illithid, well this is unfair, but it's unfair as well to sacrifice a lot of members of your own race just to kill ONE illithid!
LadyofShadow chapter 29 . 6/5/2012
I'm surprised Selvetarm took it so well. He seems very bright mentally, to be a mad god.

About atheism, I just think that someone must have had fun writing characters like that.
LadyofShadow chapter 28 . 5/30/2012
He has renounced Selvetarm! I can't believe it! When I read it, I've been under shock for a few minutes.

Now I'm curious about Uru's next steps: which god or goddess will he choose? Will he go on the Surface?

By the way, I think that "atheism" in such a world would not be like "I don't believe in gods' existence, that would be foolish. I think it sholud be something like "I don't like gods, I don't trust them, they don't really care about people, people should care for themself; so I follow no god."
LadyofShadow chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
I'm glad Uru isn't dead! He is one of the few character of yours, which name I can correctly spell.

Ah ah ah. No, seriously, I'm glad he isn't dead. He has a really tormented soul, poor guy!
LadyofShadow chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
:-o they were from Lloth! I didn't expect it! Oh no oh no please tell me Uru is NOT going to die!

About the light-stuff, well you're the one who's writting the story, so you're powerful enough to do just about whatever you want.
LadyofShadow chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
As for I see it, self-defence is a very good reason to kill. And what will happen now? It seems they are in hot water!

I never thought Uru was turning to Eilistraee, I simply don't see him as one of them, he's far too indipendent... In any way...
LadyofShadow chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
Aw, I don't see Uru as a lawful of any sort, sorry XD

I liked this chap, it was very deep, is Uru really thinking about givin' up Selvatarm? Otherwise, can he help his god in any way?
LadyofShadow chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
4 new chapters since friday? Wow. I mean, wow! I liked this one very much, all that part about Lloth and Selvatarm. And Lloth has proven herself very clever, "sending" her enemies one against another.