Reviews for A Life Changing Loan
1tinac chapter 7 . 2/1
Very sweet cute story
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Aw, Jasper and Edward are so cute together! I love this pairing! I love how their both having a child together! I thought Carlie was cute. I also like Jasper's cat.

I loved this story so much!
Syn'phasia chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Aaaaaaaand it's not MPREG! Thank you so much for a wonderful story! You are officially one of my favourite writers! It went a bit fast for me, but it was an easy read with few struggles. I am looking at another story of yours, now. You got me addicted.
Syn'phasia chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Edward is nice, and the couple is sweet. Disgustingly sweet. But hey, it's better than a slash tragedy any day. Thanks for the chapter!
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
wonderful story
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Loved this! I wish Jasper would've appreciated the gesture Edward made, though. He seems to have a chip on his soldier. Can't wait to see how they work things out!
lovedwardalways chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Sorry I did not review every chapter cause I just kept reading not wanting to stop long enough to review that's how good it was I was almost late for work this morning I was so engrossed in it. I loved it. How he kept forgetting about the cat. Edward was so cute all nervous about jasper not wanting a relationship even after helping to buy the house. I knew Edward would have the perfect penis when Marcus first asked. Carlie is just adorable. I hope you consider a sequel to this.
CentauRita chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Edward 'plugs' me everytime ;}...The loan ranger and his Goldie Locks...much better than a tonto, though.

Your boyz are so cute and with a 'pussy' too, that's gotta be novel**smirks** ;}
CentauRita chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Oooh...painting the Edward...red!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
A bit? you say...as I giggle, helplessly ;}
CentauRita chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Totally enjoying ALCL...however the countdown at the end of each chappie...not so much!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Ugh! Really? A whole month...Jasper! You waited a whole month before contacting Edward? For shame.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
WTF?
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
**knock, knock**

EAM,Jr…at your service...**waggling my eyebrows**…or, here to service...YOU, Mr. Whitlock ;}
sugaray chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Wow I really can't believe I had not come across this story before, I loved loved it! Jasper was so cute and Edward with his age insecurities was endearing 3. Will definitely be reading this again and again in future...great job. XOXO!