Reviews for Fantastic Parallels
Rapid Puzzleship chapter 1 . 8/11
YOU! Glorious authouress...please please update this beautiful story! It is by far the best story I have ever read in both fiction and non-fiction.

I have to know how it ends, because this is just simply beautiful and the best!

Lots of love,

Jaden-Lover1634 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Okay just to get my head around this this is what I think is happening so far. Yami is Atemu's other self in the real world but Yami never knew this so he didn't realize what he was doing until now. Atemu doesn't remember his past selfs so he can't step up the ranks so to speak. Yami has met Yugi, who is a mystery to us, and is falling in love with said teen. Yugi might be Atreyu, who's nickname is Trey, and Atreyu doesn't like Atemu. Trey might kill Yami, who's Atemu, in order to keep his secrets safe and Atemu is worried about that and is wondering who Trey could be. We think Yugi is Trey and is just getting close to Yami so he can kill him which he might not do because he is falling for him or he will do because what he saying is a lie. Trey is now warming up to Atemu though and I think that Atemu is starting to love Trey or already has and I'm not good at reading in between the lines. Yami is now seeing that his book may be real and thinks he is seeing Seers. Yugi is sending texts to Yami, who thought that 'TREY' was a fanboy when he isn't, telling him to stop. Yami now is asking for help but is getting none, or at least he thinks that because it seems really weird that Yugi suddenly shows up, goes into his house when he never wanted to before, and has the stuff that can help Yami out with his problem that he told the fanboy he thought it was who is Trey's possible alter ego like Atemu is to Yami who maybe Yugi. Cobalt I think is Seto and Amar is Joey or who ever Amar is with is Seto because I can't remember that well. Ryou is someone else that could be Cobalt...Scratch that Cobalt is Mokuba. Atreyu might be falling for Atemu after his little stunt, that or he was already falling for him and was hating him because Atemu was making him love him when he was suppose to love his Champion, which I think is Atemu but he doesn't know, with the reason that he has to fight with Atemu. Trey's long lost love had something happen to him which did if Atemu can't remember who he is and can't unlock his 'super powers', but that's only if Atemu is Trey's long lost love. Now the line between Yami's world and Atemu's world is blurring and I'm guessing they're going to meet or/and they will work together in their own way to help each other's world. ...I think that is all so tell me if I'm right or wrong but after I get close to chapter 22 instead of chapter 6.
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Ok this is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life! Please update soon as it has been a few months. And right now I have no idea what's going to happen. You are a freaking genius. I love you!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Fuck yeah.
Rabbit Pie chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I had a hard time beginning this story. Particularly in the beginning, I think you tried to stuff your sentences a bit too full - and that made it difficult to read. It's fine now, though. C:

Ah, I so wanted to believe Yugi (back when he was still just Yugi) but it was not to be. *sigh*. I'm still... slightly distrustful of Atreyu... but perhaps that's because I read the 'find out' scene when upset. /

And before that, I wanted to hit Yami with a plot-hammer for not getting it! You made me doubt my Yugi-is-knowing-Atreyu assumption for a while.

Kaiba's role so far has amused me.

Yugi's real-world protections came as a surprise. I did not expect them to appear at all, and their invasion into the natural world felt... distinctly uncomfortable.

I really want to get to the bottom of Jenzar Fraveous and what/if he has anything to do with Atemu... I wonder how many chapters that will take! (no don't tell me anything please!)
Danaa chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Yugiou and Supernatural crosoverish? I'm loving it! :D
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I just love the world that You built around these characters! Of course I love a lot about this story, from the way that it is written down to the fact that you told the readers that you taking some time away from this story so you can spend some time with your other stories. But the world you made is just so much fun!

Seriously, I just want to right a story in this world. I would probability use characters from a different series but you left a bit of wiggle room where I could explore some of the Reapers Specialist that aren't champions.

Course, I wouldn't dream of writing about it without credit where credit is due. That would be rude.
Asquerus chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
'Sall cool, Dey! For me, at least. This was a great chapter to leave us with! I think I'mma run off to my Soriku/ Sasunaru/ SoulxMaka stories now (or maybe I'll just look up Blindshipping in the search bar, idk xD )
But seriously. I'm really anxious about what Drea's gonna do, because I'm not afraid to kill characters off, so I doubt you'd hesitate either, right?
I'll try reading some more of your work, Dey. You're incredible, sweetie!
(btw,have you watched Snow White and the Huntsman? I'm obsessed with the song they played afterwards (Breath of Life by Florence and the Machine), so now I'm relating it to every fanfic I read when I listen to it. xP FRUSTRATING! )
dragonlady222 chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
I hope they can rescue Drea. He is in the clutches of a very evil god. TOo bad he can't find someone. Everyone needs love.
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
nah this is fine its alot like HP that way nice breathing segments between each part so keep up the great work gtg now JA NE
s2Teennovelist chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Like i said I couldn't wait for this update! and YAY i need this and gambit, I finished my homework and now i can ejoy this and still have my afternoon! YAY1 and thanks for chatting with me - Lesson learned; never use Bing (apparently that was what took me to the site i found: ugh! this is why i stick with google)
but anyway awesome!
I'm noticing a theme here: each chapter starts with Drea and then goes into Yugi and Yami, so it starts with a freaky: what's happening, what will happen and your heart swells fro poor Drea, and then it ends with so much Yugi and Yami fluff it makes me SQUEE! (i like that actually, it started off dark but ends sweet: it makes me think that no matter hw much bad or evil an pain and suffering is in the universer there is ALWAYS good in it as well)
Poor Drea, even in this "plan" to fix everything, he's still in pain and suffering...but he's taking a risk for someone he loves...I love him so much! i don't even consider him an anti-hero cause he's not really bad or evil, he's just...i don't even know the right way to describe it! but i still love him to death!
And zorc is taking advantage of his emotions...God i hate that guy!
Now there's a seer? Even though the seeris are evil i like how its the FEMALES who rule and kick ass, granted the evil ones are a bit of a cliche but still and verison of female power is awesome in my opinion.
AKEFIA! OH HELL NO! I didn't know Bakura was a seer? Okay so now Zorc is...trying to turn Akefia, oh son of a BITCH! how did i NOT see that coming!
UGH! of course the idea of being a Seeri king tempts him.
DAMNIT! I still love Akefia because he is evil, but DAMn i was kinda hoping he wouldn't take the bait but damnit! Zorc promises to give him power to rule a nest and get rid og Jenzar: of course he's gonna take it! UGH! DAMN!
I'm actually surprised he allowed Zorc to possess him. I hope Ryou will figure otu something is wrong...poor Ferryman.
I was stunned he made the deal that he couldn't touch Ryou: shows that Akefia DOES care about Ryou! (angel choir)
Again i love Yugi's POV now that we can actually see it him and Yugi are so perfect! XD i can't stand snoring, so I'm not surprised Yugi's awake.
I love his scedule: tumblr, bake Gym. XD sounds like my day cept i'm FanFiction and the library. XD I love how all of his past lives come together in those simply, small ways - Again i love how you do this topic! its so awesome!
Poor Yugi: he gets sick when he's nervous, i know the same: cept i get SUPEr stressed and upset: evident last night: lesson learned, Bing sucks.
I love their car conversation, Yugi's worrie about seeing his grandpa after two years and Yami is there to calm him down - i love it, that's why relationships work; when you need someonem, they're always there for you.
Wait he was the bishop's daughter in Venice? Dude no wonder that meeting didnt go well is Jenz was a perv! XD
Reading about Yugi's past broke my heart: grandpa sounds just like my parents, I wasn't exactly a normal child either and I coldn;t imagine how heartbroken they'd be if I skipped town after collage, poor Yugi, i can;t imagine how hard this must be for him.
Taking on the world together: that's lovely.
I loved their runion: i'm not surprised Grandpa was just happy to see him: i DIED when he called Yami a hot peice of ass! Same old grandpa! A blunt pervert at heart!
I loved that whole section, grandpa was so perfectly in character: he is such a wonderful parent for Yugi and i love how he and Yami hit it off right away and Yugi was perfectly in character too! It was awesome! I thought it was fantastic.
I fell out of my sdeat laughing when Grandpa mentioned his dream: that is So trey! Huh i wonder if they thought Yugi would be a girl cause Trey would alwyas be the one having Jenz's kids.
grandpa's explanation of yugi when he was a baby was spot on...I'm still not convinced i'm fully human...Yugi's so a changeling but wow, parents and gransparents: they really do know.
Hey, nothing beats a homecooked meal Yami so feel free to get fat while you're still young enough to get away with it!
I love how this story has so many different settigns and event. the pool was aweosme. I like how Yami and Seto "bond" somewhat over getting joey to move in: yeah joey is very independent.
I was kinda hoping we'd meet Yami's family too, but i'm glad his parents like Yugi enough - I can understand why she's nervous though. XD Yugi is rich and yugi is young but she can relax cause tis REAL!
I felt so sad when he reclled his memories of Drea...i loved them but AH! They were such, sweet happy memories and now, Drea is teamed up with Zorc and they have no idea!
I feel for Yami; I used to hate myself when i couldn;t help someone like he can't help Jenz, and mroe than once i STILL get like that but when i was younger it would stress me out so much i'd break down in tears. Thank God for my dead, he helped me realize I can't save everyone but that doesn't mean i have to keep the weight of the world on my shoulders and sometimes small things help in a big way.
But poor Yami, Drea is his baby, of course he wants to hlpe him but can't! Seriously why he Drea the odd one out?
Oh crap...they're starting to feel what Zorc is doing...he'd doing something to the veil and its not good.
I loved the lemon! I was waiting for it and you didn't disappoint ans i love how it was Yugi's pov and how it was his own nervousness and such that kept him from consumating their relationship but i didn't blame him he's probably still afraid Yami will vanish: and he's not wrong. but i loved it you got the emotion down and it felt so real! and i loved it and needed it after last night - (again never used bing, apparently my brothers told me it brings up too many questionable sites, so yeah I'm only using google from now on) but wonderful chapter.
CRIES! I'm sad! i lvoe this story but that was a nice way to end season 1. and I now what you mean about needing a break...but a couple months...okay never mind i'm not one to talk, my updates are even worse, but take your time girl - your stuff is always worth the wait - And no i get it, I think i suddenly get sparks for my other fics is cause i need to do something different, it helps with long fics. this is fantastic! so i can wait -
Zambino chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
What an end to a season! This whole story is just so amazing, I've not read anything like it. A weekly FP chapter is a lot to write, considering how long and detailed they are, and you certainly deserve a break now that you have Gambit running. Looking forward to season two, as well as your future one shots!
Doragon-chan chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Dora: Aww...
Misha: Dora-dono?
Dora: Okay! Will be waiting for more!
chrino chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
Maaah, I haven't reviewed for the last two chapters! Shame on me!
What can I say, long days at work and social stuff kinda makes me only read the stories and not comment on them. It's not to sat that I don't like them, I really do, I just ... yeah, I just don't review as much as I would like.
So I'll at least drop a note and say good work! You always drag me into your stories and make me dizzy with awe. I like how you changed the pov. It was different but cool. And I'm seriously creeped out by what the world eater has in store. I can really guess what it's all about, the name says it all, yet I'm a bit freaked out by him. And Drea. Being lured into this scheme by usin his loneliness and big biggest greatest wish, promising him he'll get exactly what he wants... I really don't wanna know the outcome of this...
Ah! there's more personalities inside Yugi and Yami?! Holy hell... Jesus, it's a wonder they aren't going crazy like that :P
Aaaww, family reunion :) Me likes that...
Hah, Jonouchi is a part of the coven. And he doesn't know! Huh, didn't see that one coming...
Really looking forward to the next chapter, as always :)
Love you girl!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
I think, there is a lot of trouble on the horizon for our heroes and it will come from within their own family. I hope Yugi and Yami get to have a little fun before the trouble comes.