Reviews for Second Opinion
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I like this. Not often your stories are from another's POV, but it's nice to see the brothers this way.

Sam's yelp made me smile, with the reactions. :)
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Aw, I love your fics with Bobby's POV just as much as any other! One of my favorite characters; so stupid later...! Anyway, I like the mix of banter and worry and encouragement you have here. It's just a conversation about Sam (mostly) but it speaks volumes about everyone's mind-set.
I love in the beginning when Dean says, "It's Sam," and Bobby's just like no shit, followed by when's the last time a conversation between them wasn't about Sam. xD But seriously, though. You have Bobby's personality down pat too, and it's awesome. :D
Can't help but wonder if part of the reason Cheney growled at Sam was because of the demon blood as well, though. Dean's definitely got a point that that at least means that he's been spending too much time around Ruby. Gah, still can't stand her. But... she played her part well, lol. Nice touch with Bobby pushing too far, realizing it, and then telling (and showing) Dean exactly what he needed to hear. Bobby's a perfect go-to guy for them, and I love when he helps them out.
I really still think that Jack would have been fine if not for Travis; that he would have been able to resist the urge to actually bite into human flesh and stick with raw meat, especially after he learned that his wife was pregnant. I really hated Travis and what he did, and think that he got what he deserved. It's sad that his wife was pregnant though and what that baby would have to go through when it's older. Maybe she never goes through with the pregnancy though after what she saw... It'll always be a mystery, but I like how you added that bit in here, and had Bobby make note of it. And that the Winchesters wouldn't be available for the hunt he had lined up for them... ;-;
"...just in case."
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Bobby is amazing. I love how he always knows what to say to get these two up and running again. Always there to listen to worries, offer advice, get them past their thickheadedness even when he's doubtful of what's going on himself.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thank God for Bobby. He always shows those stubborn Winchester's what they are too mule-headed to realize. You did a great job getting inside their heads and the voice you had for Bobby is spot on. I would have killed to have seen this convo on TV. Well done! :)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nicely done. Good brotherly emotion.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Bobby and his wisdom. Loved the conversation. Thank you for sharing.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Damnit, why does Bobby have to be so awesome? Argh. You know, if all the hunters ever have to join forces, they better make him the leader since he pretty much organizes everything anyway.

And aww, that was sweet. It's always a nice breath of fatherly fresh air when Bobby knocks some sense into Dean. And I love the little touches with Sam moving around upstairs. It just brought back all the ways Bobby's house feels like a home.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great tag, really showing how Bobby is such a father to the boys. Totally in character as usual.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Ah, Bobby! *hugs him* What a good guy! I wish we still had him full force. Always an understanding soul and knows what the boys need. Even when he makes a mistake, he can rectify it...and they accept it all because he's Bobby and they know they're safe with him. :D

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Bobby is such a good guy. He was the sage of Sioux Falls and deserved to live a whole lot longer.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Good story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Now that is a conversation that would have made a huge difference.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
As usual with your work, this was an insightful little fic with a killer last line!

I liked seeing Bobby being the voice the reason, even if he does have a few doubts himself. I like the idea of them both going to Bobby after the events in the episode, to heal and re-group and for Dean to share some of that weight on his shoulders.

I loved the last line with Bobby keeping a close eye on them both, offering some quiet but solid support.

Lovely fic, thanks for sharing. Take care, Abbi
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wonderful missing scene. I could imagine Dean and Sam stopping by Bobby's to rest up and Dean needing to talk to Bobby.

I like how you had Bobby describe Sam's actions after Dean went to hell. I always felt that Ruby got to Sam because of his feelings of guilt when he didn't save his big brother.

I loved the final thought from Bobby. 'And he wanted to keep an eye on them both a little longer…just in case.' It could apply to that moment and current season.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

(though I was curious what happen to Sam upstairs)