Reviews for 7 First Kisses
ladybear92 chapter 7 . 7/22
I should have read this sooner... love it. Thank you.
That was so good ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ _ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ ) best fic I've ever read
Ivory Rouge chapter 7 . 3/9
I thought that the sixth chapter was the last one and I was ready to flip the table. But everything is fine now. Thank you for posting it was great. I enjoyed it. I wish I had gotten to know your writing before you left ff but this is the first thing I've read by you and something tells me it's been a while since you wrote this. Again. Thank you for posting this.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I can't finish this story, the begin was great and I was pumped. But when Hermione rambled a long list of everyone she wants to save? How is it fair that SHE of all people chooses that ALL her loved ones survive? It would be only fair if in the end, it meant that she had to sacrifice herself.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Why did Draco risk it though.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Damn. Again!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Hm, maybe she stunned him.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
redqueen22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This was amazing! I loved everything about this story. The time loop and every kiss they shared was better than the last. I swear I cried every chapter. The ending was beautiful. One of my favorite Dramione fics. Grest job. :D
anidot90 chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Love Love Love this! Really interesting take on that couple!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Okay, I'm still crying, but for good reasons now :D
Thank you for that lovely ending!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I was going to have a right go at you for making me cry but you mentioned to "have faith" in your AN.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I love how Hermione's first concern was Draco dismantling a book!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
My soul was crying reading how tender that kiss was!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I absolutely adore time travel/time loop fics! Especially when they're written as well as yours :D