Reviews for Rules of Engagement
loved the story! wish for more say right before the baby is born and Hermione reflecting on the last few months just before she gives birth and then their life after baby. Just a thought. Thanks for writing it and sharing it
angelserpent chapter 30 . 6/14
BUT I WANT THE EPILOGUE! No you know what? It does not change the fact that I'll cry anymay because this is the end. You wrote again an original and fabulous dramione story. Everything was perfect even if i got a little lost between old and new couples. And i'm just little bit disappointed not to have the wedding of Draco and Hermione in the last chapter. But it does not matter i really loved this amazing story that is Rules of Engagement. Thank you to make me dream with your dramione's stories. I don't tell you goodbye because i didn't read yet the another's dramione that i want to read.
stephrob92 chapter 11 . 6/13
Hermione is a little too forgiving here, Draco did lie to her. In Chapter 5, she asked him if he cheated with Astoria. He said no, that Astoria cheated. Hermione did admit at one point that she has strong issues about cheating, because Ron cheated on her with Pansy. I think it would natural for Hermione to push Draco away after learning that he cheated on his wife and had a child with Pansy, the same woman Ron cheated with.
I'm sure you've already had lots of reviews of support, but I just want to add my support with regards to that review, and to encourage you to not be deterred by the (unfortunately) numerous amounts of disrespectful people that go on fanfic sites, and are unjustifiably rude to people that they don't even know.

In my opinion, your M-rated stories are definitively towards the tamer side of that rating, and I've seen a lot of stories on this website that are not even remotely tame in comparison. Somehow, I doubt that this reviewer reviewed all of those stories, and said such rude things.

Secondly, if they have such strong feelings, they can complain to the moderators, rather than writing something so nasty and unnecessary - references to the kind of person you are and your life situation aren't even remotely relevant to a work of fiction.

The stories that you are writing are good and entertaining, whatever rating they bear - don't be discouraged by people who mindlessly comment on your works in such a negative manner.
fragglemaniac chapter 6 . 5/19
You are one of my absolute favourite fanfic writers! I've followed your work on other sites as well and your updates never seem to come soon enough. Please never stop writing. Screw what the closed minded naysayers have to say. There are tons of others showering all of your work with honest appreciation...
magicaedraconis chapter 5 . 2/20
You are seriously one of my favourite authors on this website. Please don't listen to those negative comments, you are wonderful.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
awwwwwww
avantika.srinivasan chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
Enjoyed that twist with narcissa and this was an engaging read:-) whoever made that horrid review you posted early on in your A\N, please ignore such comments. They aren't even real genuine comments worth any consideration. Just rude rantings that being anonymous allows
katmom chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
This was fun!

Thanks for sharing .

Kathie
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Good Lord. This is going to be a disaster isn't it? Lol jk :)
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 30 . 4/19/2015
I WAS PREPARE FOR COURTING BUT IN THE END, ALL I RECEIVED WAS A MONTH LONG OF NOTHING AND THEN AN ENGAGEMENT WEDDING. Nonetheless, I liked it though.
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Wow, that reviewer was flat out rude. I have no clue as to what her darned problem is, but I'm sorry on her behalf for her cruelty. I work at a fast food place and it feels horrible when customers chastise me for no reason.
sweett90049 chapter 30 . 3/22/2015
Didnt think i would like this at first but the more i kept reading the more i fell in love with it. Truly an amazing story!
spikeecat chapter 30 . 1/17/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Kadri chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
I'm glad your guest reviews are enabled, since it's two in the morning and I have no idea what my login is right now. XD

I just blazed through all thirty chapters of this fic in one sitting, and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. There were so many pairings, and there were so many crazy things going on that I wasn't sure you'd be able to keep it straight, but you are obviously good at juggling multiple plot-lines... and thanks to that, I was able to keep up with what was going on with who with considerable ease. And boy, what a wild, fun ride it was! Every time I thought that an issue was finally cleared up, I'd look at the number of chapters still to go and realize "Nope, it's not over yet!" and then something else would immediately go wrong!

Although I really enjoyed the entire fic, my favorite moments were actually when Lucius "escorted" Pansy off the premises (I have a soft spot for the old bastard, in those rare moments when he's actually looking out for Draco-even when he's still being a ginormous arse) and when Narcissa and Fiona teamed up saved the day... without anyone else realizing they'd just been conned! Brava, Narcissa! That gave me a good laugh. And then the very end, when Draco realized that Hermione deserved her own special day (and he and Harry being sneaky and awesome and making it happen)... And when Astoria got her happy ending after all.

I'm looking forward to reading some of your other fics! Keep up the good work... And do your best to ignore the haters. As one of my favorite fic authors often says: If you're getting flames, you must be doing something right! Break out the marshmallows and make s'mores!