Reviews for Rules of Engagement
spikeecat chapter 30 . 1/17
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Kadri chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
I'm glad your guest reviews are enabled, since it's two in the morning and I have no idea what my login is right now. XD

I just blazed through all thirty chapters of this fic in one sitting, and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. There were so many pairings, and there were so many crazy things going on that I wasn't sure you'd be able to keep it straight, but you are obviously good at juggling multiple plot-lines... and thanks to that, I was able to keep up with what was going on with who with considerable ease. And boy, what a wild, fun ride it was! Every time I thought that an issue was finally cleared up, I'd look at the number of chapters still to go and realize "Nope, it's not over yet!" and then something else would immediately go wrong!

Although I really enjoyed the entire fic, my favorite moments were actually when Lucius "escorted" Pansy off the premises (I have a soft spot for the old bastard, in those rare moments when he's actually looking out for Draco-even when he's still being a ginormous arse) and when Narcissa and Fiona teamed up saved the day... without anyone else realizing they'd just been conned! Brava, Narcissa! That gave me a good laugh. And then the very end, when Draco realized that Hermione deserved her own special day (and he and Harry being sneaky and awesome and making it happen)... And when Astoria got her happy ending after all.

I'm looking forward to reading some of your other fics! Keep up the good work... And do your best to ignore the haters. As one of my favorite fic authors often says: If you're getting flames, you must be doing something right! Break out the marshmallows and make s'mores!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
I love draco! This story was so good I cried at some parts.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Funny. Cute. The playing with Shakespeare was particularly entertaining. Fiona following Narcissa's directions was sheer brilliance.

But... Susan Bones is a Hufflepuff... :sweatdrop: Nothing wrong with her being a Hufflepuff, only it kept throwing me off that you made her a Ravenclaw and my mind couldn't wrap around it.

Thanks for writing.
Sugarlumpkins chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I never don't finish a story if its good or bad but I just can't read this
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Yo! Who was that Bitch that straight tried your life! Tell them they need to grow the fuck up and realize thats why there are ratings in the first fucking place. If you dont want to read smut then , guess what BITCH there are filters that let you choose what content you want to read. And another thing, so what if this site is for people as young as 10. Im 23 and I know 50 year olds on this site. SO who the fuckidy FUCK FUCK do they think they are calling you out. On top of all that Im only five chapters in and there has barely been any smut to speak of. Even if there was its still a great story thats coming together brilliantly I might add. So man shut that trifflin shit down, I wouldnt have waited two years to come back because obviously its them thats the spinster cat lady with no life who,spends her days trashing good works of fiction because of its sexual content. Fuck outta here with that shit. Im sorry I just got so offened by what this person said that I just had to let you know. I love you story and that bitch can go die from being fucked in the ass raw no lube by an aids dick for all I give a shit.( was that too mean) lol
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Loved this story! I'll be looking at your other stuff as well)
greeneyewitch chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
I just want to say that i love this story...just like i love all of your stories...you are a wonderful writer...im so happy you came back and finished this story...cant wait to read what more wonderful ideas you have up your sleeve!
Anika Cobriana chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
What? No wedding? Oh well, at least she said yes!
Anika Cobriana chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
Can't stop laughing, I love it so much!
Anika Cobriana chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
This is one fucked up story, but I absolutely love it!
sevsbrowneyedgrl chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I rarely comment on stories I read here, but I had to leave my thoughts for you. This story is magnificent and I am not even half way through. I love every thing about it. The intrigue and the obvious passion that the characters show. Its like reading a good play. I can' .reading! Thank you for sharing this.
xthexquietxonex chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
I always love when a story can bring tears to my eyes!
Disappointed chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
This story is so boring! I've kept reading up to here I the hopes that something interesting will happen, but unfortunately it hasn't.
You had a good concept, but you've managed to not do it any justice at all.
Also, this is definitely AU, it feels like it was set in the Jane Austen era. That wouldn't be so much of a problem, if you didn't have loads of inconsistencies throughout.
Finally, whilst most of the characters are quite OOC just from the way you've written this fic, Hermione is so OOC it hurts! There should be so much more fall out between her and Draco! They have so many issues to work through!
All in all, it's not a bad fic. It's just not particularly good. You can obviously write, but I feel like you're trying too hard, and you've lost the story by trying to write so pretentiously.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Are you back on fanfiction? I REALLY REALLY hope so. I love all your stories. Even the ones that aren't Dramione. Really big fan of your work. I hope you stay if you are back!