Reviews for It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door
Elle chapter 1 . 2/25
No explanation, even though he's only been holed up for 2 months? I feel like that's a huge piece of information that you left out if you bothered to tell us it's only been 2 months.

I really liked this story, but it didn't feel like Arthur and Merlin at all, which was disappointing. It was a cute story about two other people.
Nattymctatty chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I would love to read more of this and find out what happened next! It's nice to read something where Arthur is the vulnerable one as most people tend to write about Merlin having issues and Arthur saving him. Very sweet, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I kind of want this to be a chapter story please. It just gives off the feels.
MythoBoy chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
OMG! That was adorable good writing. U should really turn this into a story. I get it would b awesome!
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was adorable :D
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Aww, that was really sweet.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is pretty good I would like more a sequel would be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Tuna is a slightly better name than what my sister came up with for her cat. She named her Cat. But I guess that's what happens when a stray just shows up one day and moves in. Anyway, this story is super sweet. Thanks for sharing.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Tuna...that is such a great name for a cat!

I LOOVE this story! I've had a few panic attacks in my life, too, so I can relate to it well.:) Is there a backstory of why Arthur hadn't left his home in two months?
lucyjoan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really love the emotion in this. The ending felt a bit rushed for my tastes but the rest of it was so powerful.
Flash of red chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
please please please, I want more :-)
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
fhgjkzdkjgoflaskdhfksgjdjfgh zdfgjhkjxf

i can't.
bookworm5114 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was so sweet! I think you should continue it!
HatStandsandPinstripes chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So sweet and lovely! EEEeeeee! jhnceinjwndndnlsn So good!
Kegirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012