Reviews for Etro's Keepers: A Day in the Life
ZonaRose chapter 13 . 6/14
Loved it all. :)

On to more of your stories.

ZR };-
cipher111996 chapter 13 . 4/27
An amazing ending.
cipher111996 chapter 8 . 4/27
Alright Captain Sparrow.
Ruaitae chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Lol aw I was rooting for Bahamut!
Ruaitae chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Hands down the cutest scene to date. Awesome job, Bahanut!
MurdererMine chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'm confused. Are Fang and Vanille sisters or are they in a relationship? In the valentine's day chapter they 'go straight to smooching', but Fang repeatedly thinks of Vanille as her little sister and also hits on Lightning several times.

Also your story is awesome.
Xianit chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
That was so beautiful. You made me cry...
Happy ending, huh? Light and the others definitely deserve that. Anyways, thank you for this story, it's been great reading it. I'll miss your FFXIII stories, though...
Whistlewind Wolf chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
You are the only author that has managed to consistently make me cry, whether they be heartwarming tears like the Halloween chapter, bittersweet ones like this chapter, or heartbreaking ones like the final chapter of Tainted Fal'Cie. The way you write emotions is so heartfelt and real that the audience can't help but empathize with the characters as best they can.

I know that you're just taking a break from the FFXIII fandom once Kingdom of Etro is finished, but I'm still going to miss you. Your stories are some of my absolute favorites, and whenever I see your name at the top of the archive list, it always makes me smile. Well then, I suppose this is a temporary farewell. Until I see you again. *bows*
FalconTytus chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
wow - just wow - i am soo honored to have been on this little journey of yours with the chibis and the rest of the gang and am soo happy with this last chapter - well done :) - Bravo my friend.
Pink Crystalline Roses chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
I-I nearly cried reading the final chapter!

Tear, thanks for the amazing story so far! You sometimes makes me laugh, sometimes makes me want to cry... you know!

I hope you can keep writing!

Crystal
play.read.write chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Not quite the ending I expected, but a good chapter still. A bit OoC with Lightning, but that's to be expected in this case, and the others stayed fairly well. Sad to see it go, there's not really enough humor here, but if you can't write for it anymore then it's good to quite while your ahead. Hope to see you back at this fandom eventually, your stories are good. Until then, keep on writing.
BlueAbyssHax chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
And so it ends. Im not gonna tear up! Im not!
Im gonna miss the shenanigans though. Thanks for giving me something nice to read every once and awhile.
roxyroxas1313 chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Amazing. Truly Tear you are awesome at writing in the Final Fantasy 13 fandom. You brought out Lights emotions so well in this ending. I also loved the touch of fairy tale magic you added into this. It really set the mood, and story.

I don't really know how to review this, but I will say this was amazing. Truly amazing.
-RoxyRoxas1313
Victinis Victory chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Good ending I'm still staying subscribed
Xianit chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Awww... The chibis' birthday! So cute and also hilarious!
I'm sad to hear that you've burned out. I was really looking forward to TF2, but there's nothing you can do about it. It happens to everyone.