Reviews for The Promise
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Ugh, need continuation lol!
BaileyHribar chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wasn't this story suppose to have a happy ending? At the top in bold, it says (NEW YORK/HAPPY ENDING) where's the happy ending?
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I forgive you. But you have to understand that the great thing about writing fan fiction is that you can recreate a character. You don't like the way the writers on glee are making that character change it. Create her into someone that deserves Puck, because as much as we all LOVE Puck, or Rachel may annoy us. Don't you think Puck deserves to be with the woman he loves? The one he's been pining for since her was a teenager?

Food for thought.
eternal-love59 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ahhh sorry to hear that but hey do what you hotta do. This was one heartbreaking story.
gleek30 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This made heart ache so much. Its true what u said about Rachel in the AN but the thing is, isn't that what fanfic is for-to make up for the shortcomings of the shows writers. I think this especially applies for glee
Pumpernickle93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Loved your story! I agree with you about what they did to Rachel on the show, and I like to think they will fix it now but your story shows the indecision of Rachel well. Loved that you ended it there and now I can think that maybe they will get together eventually! Really loved it! :)
tipsyapple chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This sucked... In the best most terrible way. It was so sad! Thanks for sharing the story it was amazing :)
BubbleToes94 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Omg Rachel! Somehow I missed the story alert for this one and just discovered it. Holy shit beautiful, just like I imagine it would be after all those years when he comes back to find/tell her. Anyways, i know our Puckleberry hearts are broken into a million trillion pieces forever mourning what will probably now never be on the show but you HAVE to email me what use to be the 2nd chapter of this! Please, pretty pretty please in memory of the times when Glee was still special and amazing and perfect and Rachel was not abducted by aliens and we went to Chicago and saw the original cast in a concert that I don't quite remember on account of all the Mark oogling but apparently we were really there! As you know your fics are like crack to most of us and well everything else just sucks... so if you could send it to me I'd love you forever... it's just soooo fantastic and you really left me missing Puck/Rachel and everything that makes me swoon about the
KarmaisLovely chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Loving this story. Them in the middle of nowhere will be interesting. can;t wait to read what happens next.
Philyra chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Yay! I'm so happy that you've decided to continue this. I can only hope that Noah doesn't make it too easy on her...I mean, I know he loves her but she's put him through so bloody much. It makes sense for him to be cautious. I don't know, I just feel like Rachel has quite the uphill battle (but maybe that's because I'm so angry with the character herself right now).
greekfan14 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
LOVE this story! can't wait for more!
SuzQQ chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Continuing this story and making it a short multi-chapter fic! Yay! I loved this 2nd chapter and can't wait to see them on the fishing trip and how Puck friends's react to Rachel being there. It will be great to see how the Puckleberry relationship develops. I also love the digs that you made about the show and the horrible,unfortunate direction that it seems to be taking. Looking forward to more. Please update sopon. Thanks!
27vampyresinhermind chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I'm not sure it's possible for me to get more excited about this story. I can't wait for the camping trip! Rachel showing up on his doorstep is exactly what I imagined it to be. The way her drunkness made her all tired and 'I'm your guest even though I just burst in uninvited' was amazing! I loved all the jabs at the show because they were perfect. I'm so freaking happy that you decided to continue this story bb! It's gonna be incredible!1! Okay I'll quit now...love you lady!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
thatsjustpammy chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
ARGGGHHHHH BABES U SURE DID DELIVER!

*whoot whoot* good work bb! More better be on its way. Its liek a book- i cant put down lol :)))
jean23261985 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Thanks for letting us win and continuing with this story!

I can't wait to read more especially about Rachel going camping it's going to hilarious!

really amazing )