Reviews for Murphy's Law
KaitoPhantom1412 chapter 6 . 1/6
This is a really unique idea! I never even thought what would happen if one of the police detectives got shrunk, let alone Takagi! I kinda hope that he tells Sato soon but at the same time, I can see why he wouldn't! Haha! Anyway! Keep it up! It's super interesting!
LLL chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love all stories that include another character shrinking. I think that if you start off the next chapter with breakfast with Conan (maybe Takagi could tell him about his dream and Shinichi could tell him a few of his worst ones) then make it flow into the second day of school, you probably will get over any kind of writing block you have. I find it good to have a goal that will happen further along in the story, all you need to do then is fill in whatever is required to reach it.
DoctorFlowerConstantine chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I'm just waiting happily for the new stuff you're going to write. I'm a bit know... Sad ...the long wait...still, I like this, I like your work!
Mute Flower chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Oh, well that's curious. I am glad you are going to be picking this back up again. I just came across it today and it's caught my attention. Looking forward to reading this and I hope you are able to finish it.

Your reviewer,
Mute Flower
GingerTyPerior chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Its add an update to this story when the new one comes out
Mystery0028 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Please continue the story.
shinygoldflower chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Continue, please.
Manga-fan-99 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
why did it stop?
Manga-fan-99 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yoshichao chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I'm really enjoying this! Some of the English could use a bit of work, and more details are nice but this is pretty good as it is! I will anxiously wait for an update. :)
donagh.hennessy chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I am really liking this please continue writing this.
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Takagi actually made a sweet boy... ahaha XD

Look forward for the update,,, hope you make it soon XD
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
The dream is kinda...I wonder if Shinichi or Shiho would have this sort of dreams.

Oh boy, Sato is going to ask for questions in the morning. Will Yuki break and tell her? But that would ruin everything! Everything Conan and Haibara endear and everything to keep everyone safe! And blah blah, etc, ect, you know the rest
MewShiny chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
poor yuki-chan *sniffle*

good chapter though... please continue soon, I still wanna know what happens.

ah Good luck with finals I guess
doctor bow tie chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I like your story very much.I hope you will update asap

p.s. I actually don't like to review,next time you upload a chapter just imagine I reviewed ;)