Reviews for Role Play
leafysummers chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Oh! Please don't end it here! This is a personal appeal! Can't we have them role play a but longer? This is a lovely story you have going here, and you really DID have me confused for a moment there! Please keep going with this story!
leafysummers chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Awww! :) That part at the end was so sweet! :) Mistress Davidson...lovely name for Felicity you got there Ben haha!
leafysummers chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Polly you darling! XD This is too good!
leafysummers chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Role play? More like practice for when their married with their own house! ;)
I am that Writer chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This is so cute! Yes, you had me going there for a moment. :) I thought Felicity was to marry someone else. I liked how it ended, too. I wish you'd write a little more to the story, though, about Felicity and Ben's wedding.
Catherine Cooper chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I liked your story. It did follow the story we have of Felicity and Ben. (You didn't bomb the way they did things in Colonial America, as far as I can tell. Even Felicity wouldn't do some things.) I liked your surprise ending. (It is a good question what they would do with William's profession and his inheritance of the store.) I agree I think Mr. and Mrs. Merriman would have taken Felicity's feelings into account on selecting/okaying her husband. Keep going with your writing. You wrote an interesting, believable story, I didn't want to put down.
Twyll chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
WA? Done already? :(
Twyll chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
LOL! Keep it up. :)

I love your story.
Twyll chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love Felicity and Ben. Thank for this good read. :) Cheers!
Cruelest Sea chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Lovely and sweet story.:)
September Samstar chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
i just about died laughing when father announced the engagement. It was great, the perfect twist, and I loved the irony.

I grew up on american girl, and I always thought felicity should be with ben too.
felicityphoenix chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Absolutely LOVED it!
felicityphoenix chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Well done! I enjoyed that chapter very much!
Needles in a face mask chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
lol this story rocks
felicityphoenix chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
So sweet! Looking forward to chapter 6!