Reviews for Before The Worst
Definitely 100% the best Merlin fanfic I have EVER read! Almost died myself at Morganas' death but then Aithusa saved her so I was very happy and relieved. Again best Merlin fanfic ever, keep writing!
Adele chapter 70 . 12/31/2016
Thank you for writing this story. I absolutely love stories of redemption, forgiveness, happily ever after weddings and children. So awesome,
EDelta88 chapter 29 . 12/24/2016
Ah... I don't remember Mordred being that cranky at this point but this is your story I suppose.
EDelta88 chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
...why involve the knights at all? Mordred already knows his secret and respects his power at the very least. It would be so much easier to go himself and deal with them on his own.
EDelta88 chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
"...get out of here together!" ...really? You travel through time to fix stupidly horrible future and at the first sign of a doomed relationship that you well know needs to end with her in the lake to get that sword you go and talk about eloping? Sometimes I wonder how far off the mark Arthur actually is with the idiot comments.
EDelta88 chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
Huh... I wonder how he's planning to deal with that pesky curse.
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
"I don't have much of a choice..." well, if that's how you want to look at it Negative Nancy. Why not "There is no possible way I can make this worse. So why the hell not? Let's go nuts!"
FandomNutter chapter 52 . 8/28/2016
I'm laughing myself sick at how their all ganging up on Merlin,oh lordiy! XD XD XD
FandomNutter chapter 32 . 8/28/2016
Quick question, what does Malkogaan actually mean?
FandomNutter chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
Oh come on! òAó
...so close...
FandomNutter chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Let the Mergana begin! *snickers quietly (evilly) behind hand*
T-tawny chapter 70 . 8/24/2016
! That was great! Thanks!
T-tawny chapter 46 . 8/23/2016
Jfc. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN HUH?!
T-tawny chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
I LOVE LEON OMG
Guest chapter 70 . 8/10/2016
Finished it in a day. Probably the best Merlin fanfiction ever! Nice use of time travel without creating plot and logical problems and confusions. A wonderful ending that the characters deserved. I have to say your character developpment is far far better than this of the actual series especially for Morgana and Kilgarrah