Reviews for Before The Worst
Zenith Relaxation chapter 46 . 6/22
Merlins such a disappointment, once again.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 19 . 6/22
Merlin is such a disappointment.
novelreader chapter 1 . 5/15
I wish you put Merlin finding the crystal cave and going back after the events of S5 or when he's old and Arthur is still not back then have him go back! Instead you put Mordred and Morgana's alliance tipping the balance! That was going to happen anyway, it's in the original story, there was no tipping of balance! It sounds like BS knowing all that, the whole fact that it happens in legend too I mean... I don't get how it tips the balance..
NoName chapter 45 . 5/2
Fuck you, you filthy fucking slut. I sincerely hope you die.

Love, NoName the Great
Type your review for this chapter here...
Thanatos' Son 11 chapter 59 . 4/21
Chapter 59: but i believe. The I isn't capitalized
TheNiemand chapter 61 . 4/11
what is arthur? seven? I hate it that they always make him overreact when he discovered that merlin has magic
Chronos guardian chapter 70 . 3/27
Aw, that was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. I always did think Morgana got the short end of the stick. Had Merlin only told her the truth the first time.
D.B chapter 70 . 3/25
The story started with Merlin's birthday and ended with his birthday and marriage 68 chapters later. One could say that the story is...symmetrical (hahaha). And of course Arthur's birthday a chapter after that. Your story was very good, one of the best I've ever read. I wish Merlin ended like this.
Dominus of the Dragon chapter 70 . 3/24
Excellent story. I loved it a lot.
The Hope Lions chapter 70 . 3/5
THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY. I CRIED I LAUGHED AND I WAS BRILLIANT. GOSH WHY COULDN'T THE SHOW HAVE JUST GONE THIS WAY?
Ambernot chapter 70 . 2/25
That was once of the best mergana fics i have read. Good job
Ambernot chapter 2 . 2/23
Heheh
That was a nice and cute story! :-D
D chapter 70 . 1/23
Dear Lord this was an amazing fanfic :3 it was so beautiful to read. and Gwaine was absolutely hilarious - you wrote him perfectly! Now I'm so happy XD