Reviews for Closure
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 1 . 1/16
YEAH IM TOTALLY OKAY WITH THIS! ITS NOT LIKE I NEEDED MY HEART ANYWAYS!
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow... I actually cried... this was beautifully written. Thank you for writing :D
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Powerful and well written. The only good combination for a death fic. Good work!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
YOU KILLED HIM! NOOOO!

It was really well written.
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
My tears were like waterfalls right now, it just burst out right in the middle of the story! Very sad but wonderful!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow...I'm a sad panda now... Beautiful though, for sure.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh, my gosh... That was so sad. Poor Batman.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I should hate you. I really, really should but dammit that was beautiful and I love sad stories especially about DaddyBats and his little bird. And - and - Oh ... God, the waterworks.
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
omg the tears wont stop! this is so sad but such a great idea and so well written.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
aww so sad. this was well written.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is so sad and beautiful. Great job!

I'm gonna take a while to get used to Invasion too: I loved Tim but I miss Dickie being the baby. :(
Bekkoni chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I'm seriously tearing up now. That was great. Lovely how Dick is lucid in the end, even after Bruce tries to protect him.
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This... this was terribly heart breaking. My eyes were burning at the end. You wrote it wonderfully well and yet horribly sad at the same time. Great job on the story... though you made me cry.
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwww :( p
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was such a great concept and wonderful writing. I'm crying right now because of this story.