Reviews for In a Knot
Jen chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Please update want to see where dante and lulu relationship will go.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I'm really missing this story. I hope you haven't given up!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Missing this story. Please update soon!
SomethingSpecial727 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Finally got to log on and what do I find? This update! WOW this is great! Not happy about Lucky's behavior WTH? Then Johnny butting in...not good.

Looking forward to more soon
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Great update! Hope you can update soon
Lolgator6 chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Wow, that was great! I am hoping that Dante gets to the hospital soon. Hopefully Lulu will tell him her slip up before someone else does. I can't wait to "see" what happens next. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Yay! A nrw chapter. Can't wait for what's coming next!
daisylover1 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
This just keeps getting better. Can't wait for more. Thank you so much for keeping Dante and Lulu alive.
DancingToTheBeat chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Wow, all I can say is drama, drama drama! Lol. I know I keep saying this but I really want Lulu to be honest with Dante. I'm still so scared she is going to wait until it's too late and it's going to ruin her and Dante's relationship. Speaking of their relationship Johnny better stay away. Lulu loves Dante not him and he needs to go somewhere, lol. The last part was very intense. Lucky needs some help before the baby comes. I hope he calms down and accepts Dante and Lulu's relationship. I really love this and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
rocklesson86 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Lucky you are a drunken asshole. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
simbagirl chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Great update!
Rosie44 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Great update, I've missed this story. Please don't wait to long before posting the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I'm starting to miss this story, please update soon!
DancingToTheBeat chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I've read this awhile back and reviewed it on my other account. I still love this story. Lulu needs to tell Dante before Starr tells Michael. I'm so nervous her and I don't want her to ruin her relationship with Dante over this. Yes, he will be mad but at least she told him the truth and he isn't blind sighted.
daisylover1 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I'm so excited you've continued with this story. I was beginning to feel as if I'd never get more of this terrific fanfic. I love the different viewpoints and now that Maxie looks like she's selling the business please don't leave us hanging.