Reviews for Untouchable
2lazy2logon chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
What danger? What danger? What danger? This is a good story, just so ya know.
whentheresawill chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
*sob sob* Why!? Why!? Why is this the last chapter!? Can you at least make one more chapter? I mean, you left me hanging! Plz? Love you
whentheresawill chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Love thee chappie, cept for one thing. The statement that Alyss made about Will being a midget. I just thought that was mean. But! I mean no offense, that was just a personal thought. 3
whentheresawill chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Your personality for Alyss is perfect. Most people make her soft and romantic around Will. But you put in just the right amount of sterness and gentleness into her character. I live your writing 3
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I like this! I think it was totally like Will to think like that at the end.
bralt wannabe chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
this story sucks so far but thats pobably because it isnt to my taste out of your stories this one is the most poorly written
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
haha, Will is so funny with his girl problems. he's prolly thinking "Girls are so weird, do they LIKE arguing?" he's so straightforward that way. "She offered, we accept, end-of-story." Good chapter. :3 I think it's goin' great. X)
God bless, Mychele
Bralt chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Nice cliffie here, and this has got to be one of your best fics in terms of how it's written. It's amazing that you can go from those funny stories written lightly to something like this. It's like you've held out on some of your skill
Dndchk chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Yay! You finally updated! Write more soon!
FB chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
COME ON! Write moooore! (please?)
FUZZY BUNNIES chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Great on the update! I can't wait for more! :P
Dndchk chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
UUUUUUPDAAAAATE NOWWWWWWW

I like Jenny. Will there ever be some Jenny/Gilan in this?

Not trying to be mean, but why is a thirteen year old girl being sent off on a HUGE diplomatic mission all by herself? Alyss' assignment at Cobram Keep was within Redmont and she had Halt with her, so it doesn't count. Please update! I wanna read more!
Dndchk chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Yay, long chapter! I like long chapters! I was wondering about the names- I think her mother might be foreign. Who knows? Well, besides you, obviously. Interesting backstory stuff :) Can't wait to find out why she left.
Dndchk chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Lol UNICORNS RULE! But I don't think Will would write to Shigeru just yet- the girl could just be a random stowaway for all he knows. Just saying.
Dndchk chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Ookay, never mind my last theory. Shigeru, maybe? Anyway, why was Alyss hiding on a cliff? O_o