Reviews for PokeMoon!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/13
Hm
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
you sure have talent! i love both pokemon and sailor moon!_ you made the perfect choice for brock and lita as a couple. and im glad you didn't put serena with any other guy-that really bothers me beause she belongs with darien forever. heh. now ive just realized that misty and raye are so much alike. and so are ash and serena.

im adding this to my favorites D
bgtea chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
HAHAHAH! Most. Awesome. Crossover. Ever. You deserve a cookie. XD
mystlady chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Are there more? This was a really good storyline. I was hoping there will be more... I thought that Brock and Mina would make a definete cute couple. I'm a huge fan of sailor moon and pokemon crossover. It's kinda rare to find those...

As for Ash, I personally dont like Misty. I think he would make a cute pairing with Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe. I just love them! And same goes for Tracey Skechit and Michelle Kaioh/Sailor Neptune. Can I convince you to write more? Unfortunately for me, I have writer's block.. **damned** excuse my language. Sorry for the rambling I just get so excited when someone does a fic on my fave two shows
Kim chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Hmmmm. A bit short, but good. You've got talent.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
a beautiful crossover. I loved it even more than the first time I read it. Quite excellent work. :) Too bad they couldn't stay together...but to each their own dimension.