Reviews for The Proposal
MizDirected chapter 1 . 6/23
Very nice. A friend recommended this story, and I'm glad I took it. Charming, very in character, and not much about Garrus and Shepard being blown out of bed to fight nekkid isn't awesome. Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
the-dandiest-of-lions chapter 1 . 6/23
omfg this was genius! Great writing, great characterisation, great action (in both senses of the word... hehe). I loved this!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Nice and sweet!
StillWittyKatie chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
You keep doing it, story after story, time after time. Your Shepard and Garrus are authentic characters right from the games, yet both also bear the stamp of your own writing, your own imagination.
Rhyss chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Haha yes! *applauds*
Great action, great emotion; loved that "oh shit" moment when Garrus said they were naked.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Only to these two, would this kind of insanity happen.
ptr135 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Absolute perfection!

Pace, tension, motifs - all spot on.

Thanks for a great read

MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I guess it wouldn't have been them if it was too easy :)
MadnessInMayhem chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very sweet and sexy. Exceptional description of the action scene as well, very well done :)
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
awww. Cute and action-packed! The perfect combo.
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this. So much fluff is making my day today. XD
HawthornSong chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love it! So funny when the wall came down.
Velasa chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
*flails* Goddamn that was just perfect in so many ways. Damn sweet, and then the explosion and the fighting while naked and being so damn in character, and how the young Southern marine was so business minded their state of undress had to be mentioned to register, and the psuedo-dress...

Just the right mix of sweet and serious and whimsical.
Galexz chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was fun. And fluffy. And bloody. My three favorite things about their relationship!