Reviews for Charlies Angels, In Bocca Di Lupi
Mojsengojs chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
Hey!

Okay so I havent been to this site in two years and I'm catching up on stories I have missed! And seriously, if I knew your stories where here I would've come back sooner cause you rock! Love it! This one and your previous one, darn should've reviewed it but I've been reading on my phone and having trouble reviewing, now I'm on the laptop and promising to review more!

Anyway, I love the way you write, and I love the stories - there's an interesting plot, there's mystery and I love how the angels meet before being angels. You are nailing them as characters, and there's so much mystery to their personas that I just wanna shake out of them (or you?). I love the blend of drama and foolishness, mystery and hurt, and overall it's great to read. Now I'm off to the next story! Thank you for posting!
silver chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
your sooooo mean with your cliffhangers... Fantastic story
Tazski chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
I wonder what Kris is up to now? Aww, Sabrina's obsession with marshmallows is so adorable _
Tazski chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
O_O Kris got shot! I'm wondering how Kelly and Sabrina will explain to Jill what's going on...
Tazski chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Glad to see things are somewhat normal, which makes me wonder what's in store for the girls.

I bet this time Kris actually dies. We don't know much about her anyway, but I never really liked her _

Okay, I'm gonna betaread the next chapter then send all 10 to you :)
Tazski chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Haha, stubborn Sabrina :P as always. Hmm, I wonder what'll happen next
Tazski chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
She's alive! YAY! But still in danger... I wonder how Charlie/John are related to the bad guys? What sort of connection? O_o this is really heating up, haha
Tazski chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
You. Killed. Sabrina! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: she was my favourite character! O_O

I blame Kris! I don't even like her . please, no more killing good characters? :( great chapter though. Damn you, John Lawson!
Tazski chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
It's building up now :O Who's Lawson, and what does he have to do with Kris? I smell a conspiracy XD
Tazski chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
YOU DID NOT JUST KILL SABRINA. YOU DID NOT...

Did you? :O
Tazski chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I hope we get to see more of Sabrina's backstory :p and yes, I'm waiting for the action too XD
Tazski chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I have the feeling something big is going to happen O_o I wonder what Jill's family are like?
Tazski chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think Sabrina will take the job ;] she needs it, after all
Erin chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
Interesting story but there is still a few loose ends. Or is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/2/2012
Love the story ... Am waiting to read more from you in the future.