Reviews for Heartbreaker, Playmaker
makoandkorra chapter 4 . 5/10
Are you planning on continuing? It's a great story!
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Don't you mean Amon, not Anon? Haha badum-tss. Hope you come back soon! I really like your story :)
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I didn't know "crap" now translated into "well written drama and conflict between two main characters who were destined to be each other's significant other but hated each other in the beginning". Take my Favourite and my Follow.
Duststar2 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Oh and by the way, I love your comment, "AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!"
*cough cough* I just felt the need to put that in caps. I hate flamers you see... *cough cough*
Duststar2 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I'm a teenager, and I agree with your statement. Please don't be an ageist (excuse me if you weren't being one). I've dealt with assholes on this site too, and I've quit writing because of it. I really love your story and I apologize that some of my generation is like this . Btw, I'll get kicked out of my school for plagiarizing too and I'm only in highschool!

Thank you for reading (if you did). This is one of the few quality Makorra stories that I could read and enjoy, and it's a shame that you don't have the time to finish. I understand (somewhat) if you're in college. School can do that to you sometimes.
Please continue writing,
Duststar2(the girl who doesn't feel like logging in)
RealDiePie chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Why, hello, dear writer. I have a few things I'd like to tell you in this review, so my apologies for taking your time...
First of all, I'd like you to know that your story is amazing. The plot, the characters, your writting style... It all makes me feel like this was the best Makorra fanfic I've read, like... Ever.
Secondly, I cannot imagine all you've been through... With the plagiarism, I mean. It must be truly heartbreaking to find out someone has not only stolen your idea, but also copied it and claimed it as their own. You clearly are talented, and I believe you're not receiving the credits for it.
At last, now about the story itself, I absolutely loved the idea of Korra being on the boys' team. It brings me back to the cartoon, and that's absolutely awesome. The only problem I've found with your fic is that, well, you haven't updated in like years. Really, I've started reading it yesterday and am already sad, so I can't even begin to imagine what the other readers who were with you this whole time are feeling. Wouldn't want to loose any fans now, would we? So, yeah, update it for me, will ya?
Luna.gatuna chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Sorry, em Im following your story and just wondering if you're coming back cause, in this note you say you are editing some chapters. Well, it's been like a year and i really really liked your fic
you have tons a favorites so cheer up and write please!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Hi! I know you haven't touched this piece in a while. I really wish you would, though. It's great! Please continue!
nashiro chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
woman this is faebulous
Beaucoup d'amour! S'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît mettre à jour bientôt! C'est fantaaaaastic
jimster3644 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Dude you absolutely owned him. Lmfao
Heythere1793 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I can't wait for you to start putting chapters back up! (: I just found this story and I am enraptured. Great job hun!
Twilight Woods chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Love this story! Please update! I'd like to be friends with you, because, well I like friends! And I also like how good you are at trash talking! Anyways, you are awesome!
Clouded Harmony chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Hi! Just discovered your story recently. It's great! I'm sorry you have to deal with plagiarism and all this nonsense, but I do hope you update soon. Obviously, plagiarism is bad, but I do suggest you keep your opinions to yourself. Besides, you're the ORIGINAL writer, so don't worry about it! Also, I understand that there are some insensitive commenters online, but honestly, please don't single them out. I feel your pain, but ranting at them will only add fuel to the fire. You're an amazing writer, and don't forget it! :D
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Wow I can't believe someone actually copied your story! Not to mention that horrible review! Some people have no life. Don't mind them, they're nobodies trying to be somebodies.

Anyway I love this story! Great plot and character development. I feel that Mako might be a little too harsh, but I'm hoping that'll change soon! Makorra all the way! Although Bolin is adorable too. Please update soon! Don't mind the losers who diss this story. It's totally worth continuing! It's fabulous!
Rin chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
oh wow this is SOOO interesting! it took me a while to realize you took the story down because of plagiarism (i just discovered this story now :) i'm so sad i wasn't able to read the whole story before that awful incident :( anyways, i'll be waiting for the whole story to be reuploaded again! good luck on editing! w