Reviews for 3 AM
zvforever chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I think this was the perfect ending to this fic. I like how everything from the first three chapters wasn't exactly resolved here, but everything sort of came to a conclusion here. In the end, all that matters is that they have each other, and that they're each other's priority. No matter how they got there, they're finally there and there's no going back. I'm sure they'll be dealing with the fallout later, but they're back to where they belong, and you can't be sorry for that.
zvforever chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
This was a super intense chapter. It was super emotionally charged, and my face was probably scrunched while reading it, but the way it was all written seemed so purposeful, that I still really liked it! I felt so bad for Lexie, having to answer to Derek who's not being so supportive at the moment, it seemed like a lot, but it made sense. I mean, Mark is Derek's best friend, and he also cares a lot for Lexie, and he doesn't want to see their lives get too out of whack, so I actually liked how he showed off his emotions - it's only fair enough for him to call her out on it.

Mark's fight with Julia was just super intense, and some of the parts were just so cringe worthy (but rightfully so!). It was obviously completely understandable why Julia was so mad - it was necessary, but I liked how Mark was standing his ground, I honestly can't imagine him acting all sensitive in the situation cause that's just not Mark. I also love how he still felt the need to protect Lexie, even though he could have told Julia that it was Lexie who started it all. He didn't do that though, which once again shows that he loves her too much to let even something like this cause her a bad reputation.

Overall, sort of a cringe worthy chapter, but in an absolutely good way! (hope that makes sense! haha)
zvforever chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Well besides the obvious ML sexiness, I love how you handled the whole cheater aspect of this chapter. I like how Lexie seemed to go through those emotions - or not really go through them, haha. I liked that neither of them felt the guilt or shame that comes with being a cheater because what they were doing felt right and because they were finally back where they belonged. If that doesn't mean you're meant to be, then I don't know what does!
zvforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
First off, just wanna say that I love your songfics...I love how they really bring out some of the meaning of the story.

Mark's thinking about someone other than his girlfriend...what a shocker. Love that he misses Lexie though.

Derek appearance! Those are always welcome! :D

The actual phone call! I love how she asked to meet at their old place. It's just so telling of where she's at, in my opinion, because why would she want to meet there if it weren't for something really important and possibly life altering in their relationship.

I liked that it took her a little bit of time to finally fess up, but that it proved to be worth it, obviously. And Mark's reaction - it was just all great, seeing it from the POVs. I loved that! And their banter, as always, is delightful and refreshing.

I think my favorite thing about this chapter, though is that Mark wanted to use the front entrance. It was so symbolic of how he wanted their renewed relationship to start off, and I loved that! No more hiding, they had to do it right this time. Loved it!
TheWritingFreak chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
So, I kind of thought I read/reviewed this story before but apparently not. Anyway, I liked this story but it wasn't my favorite.
The writing was still great and the Mark and Lexie is always nice but... yeah. Not really my favorite.
Now normally I would be okay with the cheating (Not with cheating in real life but like in Teach Me- I like that) but not in this case.
Derek was being hypocritical, Lexie was being a cheater (supposedly- I'm not sure what to think about it.) and Julia's reaction- just not for me.
The dialogue itself seemed in character (Especially with Derek) but not to the people with whom they were speaking. I have no idea if that makes sense to you so I'm going to shut up now.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hey Derek, you remember prom night with Meredith right? Just sayin, cuz this is pretty much the same...
Marina chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
cute
LexieMcSteamy chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I'm very happy they resolved everything. When it comes down to everything, only what Mark and Lexie think matters. :)
luli27 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I would have liked them to wait until he broke up with Julia but I guess sometimes you just can't wait. And I do get what Mark says about how on some level it might have been wrong but on others it couldn't have been more right. It's kinda like Lexie's speech last week, you know? I mean, she knows he has a girlfriend and if it would have been anyone else in any other situation, that speech could be taken as trying to get another woman's man. But because it's Lexie and Mark, we forget he has a girlfriend and see Julia as the other woman we just want to go away. So, while it might not be my favorite way for them to get together, I get it and I did enjoyed reading it very much. Hope you have another update soon!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
It was really great! I loved it how Mark clarified to Lexie how he never cheated on her:) oh please Shonda, let that be true! Lexie deserves it for... I don't know but she does!

Are you excited about what most probably finding out what Mark's reaction was? I surely am:D
SlexieFan chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Its great! I really love it! I want more Derek/Lexie conflict or maybe a little Mark/Derek fight would be awesome?

Update soon!
DahliaAvers chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!
Liz chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Loved it
DahliaAvers chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
A.W.E.S.O.M.E! You made me cry, I know its clichè but I'm kinda hoping that Lexie would through an accident or something.

I love T.H.I.S!

Please Update as soon as you can!
LexieMcSteamy chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
You wrote this chapter really well. The fighting and tension was written perfectly.

However, I don't see the reactions happening quite this way. For one, is Lexie really a cheater? It makes Mark a cheater, but Lexie? Even if she is, I can see Julia getting angry but Derek not so much.

I think because I'm a die hard Slexie fan, I feel them being with anyone else is cheating and them together is not despite who they may be "dating."