Reviews for Pillow Wall
HIGH FIVE FELLOW BLOND AMERICAN. *High fives*
This is SO. DARN. CUTE.
They're jsut
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is soooooooooo ADORABLE! I didn't see any grammar mistake, but then again I'm horrible at grammar.I can imagine what would happen if liech walked in on them sleeping together. *yaoi fangirl squeal*
hrhAcid chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That is so believable...*sigh* I really wanna support the only hetero couple of hetalia (HunAus) but its not to be because of stories like this :D

Well done :)

Love,

Acidxx
AngrySodaCan chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Your grammar isn't that bad, really! Only a few mistakes, but you barely notice it. Believe me, I've seen BAD grammar...(my friends aren't that fond of English -.-')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
hahahahah lol
sarcasticbananas chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was the sweetest thing in the entire world XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
love it love it live it
-Manami
TribalGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
No, there weren't any mistakes! I thought this was really good, you captured both of them perfectly.
Lucero Garcia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
omg i love this 3
LittleBunnyFooFooMUST-DIE chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So cute! I loved it! :3 Just to let you know I am a total grammar Nazi and I didn't find anything wrong. So despite your blondeness, dyslexicness, or -I don't even know. Definitely a cute story! Keep on writing! Bunny(Slayer)
Natalie Edelstein chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Well, you're dyslexic, blonde, American and amazing! I love this story, it was so cute! You've narrated it so beautifully! I'm ... I'm out of words!
Isagawa chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
(I'm sorry for mistakes, I'm french so I don't speak English very well S)

God this. Is. So. Fluffy. I love it ! I don't believe you're actually dyslexic ; and I know I'm french but personnally, I don't see a mistake anywhere.

It makes me laugh. This is one of the better (and I'm sure the cutest) fanfictions I read about Austria and Switzerland.

So, just "Bravo !" to you !

Isagawa

PS : There's only one fiction Switzerland/Austria in the French fandom, so I think I will translate it to French. I'll send you a PM, okay ?
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Lol dont kill who ever came up with stairs!
TheNextAlice chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
'cambers' (as in sleeping ones) should be 'chambers'. Other than that, aww it was as fluffy as the pillow wall!
Midnight Violinist chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aw this story was really cute! I'm not a big fan of this pairing, but you made it as a cutesy hint at a rekindling friendship!
Shappo chapter 1 . 4/29/2012