Reviews for Love Breaks The Noble Spirit
swetahyd chapter 38 . 9/26
Have no words to tell how much I love your story! It made a nerd like me read in class! Don't you worry, I didn't get caught!
nayin17 chapter 20 . 4/27
Poor Luna. I don't like that Neville hurt her though I know Hannah is for him
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/27
This is my 5th time reading this story
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 1/24
Always wondered why someone didn't just conjure a dagger or steal a kitchen knife to stab the Carrows with. Use Polyjuice to look like a Slytherin that has a free period at that point, stab, run, and transform back. Good story though, even if I do replace most of the lessons with the Carrows with "And polyjuiced Ginny/Neville/Luna/Seamus stabbed Amycus/Alecto in the face 30 times."
ahmedsufia chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Annabelle75 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
End this WAR!
Annabelle75 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
It's good
Guest chapter 38 . 7/13/2015
Wow amazing story! Thoroughly enjoyed!
LoneTraveler chapter 38 . 5/4/2015
Whew, this story was very good. It was wonderfull to experience book 7 from a well-written perspective of Ginny, Neville, Hannah, and others because of course JK didn't write those.

Look, I might have been too tough on your Harry in my previous reviews. As the story developed further I saw that your Harry was just being who he was - a kid in love that makes mistakes whose heart is in the right place and that handles the consequences as best he can. And his best is pretty darn good to read! Thanks for writing this story! It's clear you put a lot of work into it.
LoneTraveler chapter 33 . 4/26/2015
Harry in this story is a weak selfish bastard for putting Ginny (not to mention her family) in danger. Does he even know what love is? I feel disgusted with him. He deserved to be knocked upside the head several times, his redeeming feature is that he's very lucky so he doesn't have to face a worse case scenario of his actions.

It's still a worthwhile read - I'm really curious to see what happens, mainly for Ginny.
LoneTraveler chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
That's a turn of events. Seemingly your OC is more noble than your Harry is because your OC stayed away. Harry not staying away had been bugging me, especially if the intention was to stick to cannon. I don't believe he would take the risk. It's the only thing he can do to keep her safe. In any case, I think you original characters are very engaging.
nayin17 chapter 38 . 1/30/2015
I gave up my life for Ginny...just for Ginny. Super WOW! Thank you for writing this
nayin17 chapter 34 . 1/29/2015
Love your mature Ron...want to smack Bill in the head while reading this
nayin17 chapter 28 . 1/29/2015
What happen to Ginny
nayin17 chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
Ginny's gift to Harry is simply amazing...Wow!