Reviews for Love Breaks The Noble Spirit
Wow amazing story! Thoroughly enjoyed!
LoneTraveler chapter 38 . 5/4
Whew, this story was very good. It was wonderfull to experience book 7 from a well-written perspective of Ginny, Neville, Hannah, and others because of course JK didn't write those.

Look, I might have been too tough on your Harry in my previous reviews. As the story developed further I saw that your Harry was just being who he was - a kid in love that makes mistakes whose heart is in the right place and that handles the consequences as best he can. And his best is pretty darn good to read! Thanks for writing this story! It's clear you put a lot of work into it.
LoneTraveler chapter 33 . 4/26
Harry in this story is a weak selfish bastard for putting Ginny (not to mention her family) in danger. Does he even know what love is? I feel disgusted with him. He deserved to be knocked upside the head several times, his redeeming feature is that he's very lucky so he doesn't have to face a worse case scenario of his actions.

It's still a worthwhile read - I'm really curious to see what happens, mainly for Ginny.
LoneTraveler chapter 24 . 4/23
That's a turn of events. Seemingly your OC is more noble than your Harry is because your OC stayed away. Harry not staying away had been bugging me, especially if the intention was to stick to cannon. I don't believe he would take the risk. It's the only thing he can do to keep her safe. In any case, I think you original characters are very engaging.
nayin17 chapter 38 . 1/30
I gave up my life for Ginny...just for Ginny. Super WOW! Thank you for writing this
nayin17 chapter 34 . 1/29
Love your mature Ron...want to smack Bill in the head while reading this
nayin17 chapter 28 . 1/29
What happen to Ginny
nayin17 chapter 21 . 1/29
Ginny's gift to Harry is simply amazing...Wow!
nayin17 chapter 19 . 1/29
Hey this is becoming more focus on Neville and his love life more than Harry and Ginny
nayin17 chapter 12 . 1/29
I don't know what else to tell you except you're really such s good writer
nayin17 chapter 11 . 1/29
Wow! This story is getting better and better...
nayin17 chapter 10 . 1/29
It's painful to read Ginny doubting herself...you're such a good writer
nayin17 chapter 7 . 1/29
I don't care about Luna in canon but in your story I'm liking her. I can even think that her name deserves to be the second name of their only daughter ( but only in this story )
nayin17 chapter 6 . 1/29
This is my first time reading a story where Romilda is not a nuisance lol
nayin17 chapter 4 . 1/29
Oh wow! I can feel their pain while reading this chapter