Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
I like how this ended
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 2/22
Interesting start
OHMYGOSH chapter 2 . 1/15
I am dying. You're a fabulous writer.
ConAmor chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
The start was a bit harsh, and it even hurt to read, but I'm happy that it started to be something special between them, and the end was truly lovely. Thank you for writing.

ConAmor
irmelonlord chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Ack! I found this fic surprisingly good. I was "meh" on the premise at first, but I liked the ending and the AU that you've imagined here (:
mama123 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Really really nice.
victoria-kat chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
This is awesome! The development of the story, as well as the character development, is brilliantly written. I loved the pace and the descriptions, I loved the short snippets of their "sessions" and how their emotions seemed to deepen each time around. The nursery rhyme was a great addiction and a very clever thought to build the story upon it.
Very much deserved congratulations at your way and please write more! You're really talented!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
:''D
rbt8 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
So touching and beautifully written! Love it.
xSuus chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This is honestly my all time favorite story. Your writing skills are amazing. I love it so much.
Colubrina chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
This remains one of my favorite fics ever. I come back every now and again to reread it. It's just... perfect.
Anjie chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Kudos kudos. Nice work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Well, damn if that story didn't have just about everything in it. It was hot, sweet, sad . . . All of it. Nice.
Caroine chapter 2 . 5/21/2014