Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
amr56 chapter 2 . 7/6
This was a bit sad in the beginning, when Hermione was alone and desperate, but ended up being really sweet. Thank you!
d1421 chapter 2 . 7/2
I think you need to put at least a "dub-con" warning in your author's note or in the summary for the fic. Just so readers know. I was shocked by how rape-y the early scenes were.
Beautiful. One of the best I've read. Truly.
prishcilla chapter 2 . 6/22
I thought this story was perfect~~
LilithRisen chapter 2 . 6/8
This was so cute, a little messed up but adorable. #mylifeinasentence
Oh my gosh, i love this story! there i something about Draco secretly caring for Hermione when they are on the opposite side that's so satisfying and endearing. Definitely one of my favorite stories!
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 2 . 5/4
Love.
BonaFake chapter 2 . 4/10
Oh my goodness, this story was wonderful! I loved how the characters were portrayed. Amazing job!
niknik0201 chapter 2 . 3/18
Loved this fic!
houdinicarol chapter 2 . 3/13
Really beautiful. I loved it! Good job girl!
J chapter 2 . 2/11
This is one my favorite stories ever. I think this is well written and it's realistic too. Pls write more!
ElizaBebe chapter 2 . 1/30
my god this story was amazing!
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Awww the sweetness of that ending. Adorable and beautifully written.
animelover5107 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Just found this story - wish I had sooner - absolutely heart wrenching and beautiful at the same time!
silver1995 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
why didn't I discover this sooner? Urggggghh! Oh my gosh this is so good, I'm so glad they they got their shit together, mostly for draco.. and I'm happy that there is actually a slow building progress in their relationship and that the development isn't rushed, even though it started as purely physical relationship.. I'm so glad they get to be happy in the end.. thank you for writing this and I hope you write more in the future.. x