Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
pianomouse chapter 2 . 1/31
I have never heard that rhyme before, I enjoyed how you used it in the story.
Lizzium chapter 2 . 1/26
Oh this was so wonderful! I love the idea of Harry stepping in and telling Draco to get his life in order before trying with Hermione. This was so good! I especially loved how you wrote Hermione! Thank you for sharing!
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/2
ohmy god this was amazing holy shit that hit all the right spots oof i loveme some angst thank u so much
felesseta chapter 2 . 1/2
I love this story. Just enough grit. Just enough redemption.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Fantastic short story. The smut is well written for maximum emotional impact without being overly graphic or gratuitous. Very enjoyable read for dramione fans.
Virginie Cires chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
beautyfull story it's breathtaking bravo
MalfoysMuggleMrs chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
AHHHHH! I loved it :) Great job!
malugargula chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
Really great
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
I don't know if this is cute or terrifying and that fact alone is enough to say you've done well
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
*deep sigh* For such a short story, this really kept me on edge the whole time. I was hoping for a happy ending, so I'm glad it came to. But the whole thing was really poetic with the way she fell for Draco and how he protected her all the time. Awesome job on the story!
MotekElm chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
twisted. it's like Stockholm syndrome for statutory rape. but written so well it just drew me in
danydanybb chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
Loved the story! :)
givingthisatry chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I loved this :)
Thanks so much
Pidanka chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
Oh my god, this was so painfully beautiful, I loved it!
ksouza3 chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Really liked the progression and development of Draco. I also liked their ending dialogue to show that they had a possible future. Thanks for writing!