Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
Pidanka chapter 2 . 5h
Oh my god, this was so painfully beautiful, I loved it!
ksouza3 chapter 2 . 9/17
Really liked the progression and development of Draco. I also liked their ending dialogue to show that they had a possible future. Thanks for writing!
I forgot my user chapter 1 . 9/15
I understand what you were going for with this fic, but the fact that it was still rape-y rubs me the wrong way when this fic is supposed to be romantic. Like. Hermione didn't know what was going on. She hated using her body for this. But omg turns out Draco actually likes her! Yay!(?) idk it makes me uncomfortable and it makes me even more uncomfortable that most of the reviews are literally like "OMG THIS WAS SOOOO CUUUUTE I LOVE IT" like bruh nah it's ,,,,,, not cute. Well writtten, though, so good job on that
nf19 chapter 2 . 7/26
This story is so beautiful
Lumiere de Venise chapter 2 . 7/18
Besides making fun of my brother for watching and reading the Wizard story, and seeing some parts of the movie due to my brother watching the ABC family marathons, I've never actually gotten into it, besides finding it nice. I don't know a lot of these two, but from what Ive seen while watching, Hermione is a intelligent nerd witch and Draco's a rich dick.
This fic is nice, but I feel like the Order part is written like it was a Spy franchise series. Although, I never sat down and fully watched the series myself, so I probably am not getting something that is known for fans.
I rate it very good, but I can't go really into cons cause I have not thoroughly watched the movies. I will favorite this, due to how well it gives out emotions, even to non-fans like me, who saw this via someone's favorites while looking at their profile, to see if they themselves written any Static Shock fics. I'm happy with what I found instead. :)
Reeseet chapter 2 . 7/7
Type your review for this chapter here...
Masked.Lee chapter 2 . 7/1
Yea
madval29 chapter 2 . 6/26
This is so sweet. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 6/26
I wonder if it was really a contraceptive. Great chapter!
dramioneofficial chapter 1 . 6/6
I have tears in my eyes... simply intense
LissaDream chapter 2 . 5/5
Perfect.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 4/30
Intense and beautiful!
rainsrabble chapter 2 . 4/19
This was lovely
i love the way you developed this even though it was quite short, it was really interesting and i love your writing
Coerced sex isn't romantic and it's not a base for a "romantic" relationship. These two will never be equal since Granger was basically forced to fuck Malfoy to keep her job. Disgusting, and what's worse is that this is somehow supposed to be passed off as a "romance". No, it's not a romance so please don't try to foist it off on readers as being one.