Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
Coerced sex isn't romantic and it's not a base for a "romantic" relationship. These two will never be equal since Granger was basically forced to fuck Malfoy to keep her job. Disgusting, and what's worse is that this is somehow supposed to be passed off as a "romance". No, it's not a romance so please don't try to foist it off on readers as being one.
89JadedPictures chapter 2 . 1/26
I don't know how many times I need to read this before I'm satisfied. My guess is that that will NEVER happen. I've red it six times in the last month at least. You're a goddess! Thank you so much for this FANTASTIC FUCKING FIC!
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
What an amazing story! A journey from desperate to happy. That's definitely one of my favorites!
witherwings920 chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
That was unexpected but great!
goldensnitch18 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
this was so damn good. damn.
ladybear92 chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Wow...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
You're a great author, and I love most of your stories. Unfortunately, even though you attempt to include consent in this story, it still comes across as coerced and unpleasant-which may make it realistic, but then makes the relationship they have extremely unhealthy, and based on very little substance. The potion too seems to add an element of being drugged against one's will. Rather than ending on a romantic note, I believe it should have ended with one or both of them rebuilding separately; it was not an idealistic relationship.
Kimmie chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Achingly beautiful
AD-DM chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Awwwww
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Whoa! This is a great story! I wish it was longer but at the same time you covered everything in two chapters! Thanks for sharing this with us! Keep on writing! I have clicked favorite story!
daswhoiam chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Oh wow.. so good. A bit of everything angst, fear, sadness, happiness, touch of romance.. great story!
amr56 chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
This was a bit sad in the beginning, when Hermione was alone and desperate, but ended up being really sweet. Thank you!
d1421 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I think you need to put at least a "dub-con" warning in your author's note or in the summary for the fic. Just so readers know. I was shocked by how rape-y the early scenes were.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Beautiful. One of the best I've read. Truly.
prishcilla chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I thought this story was perfect~~