Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
LouLouBear1213 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Really like this. Hope you plan on continuing
linnfromia chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Your use and repetition of the nursery rhyme to show Hermione trying to distance herself is really good. And so sad! And you plant a tiny hint of Draco looking for a response, although he has far far to go to redeem himself from this painful time. And no one at the order is really looking at Hermione, other than to pat her on the head. So Draco, for all his fault, is really the only one who does see her. Great start.
autumn's fairy thyme14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Really excited when I checked my mail and saw this new story! Read it and is loving it! I salute you Hermione! You've got guts! Though sad about how she was treated for the first few times, it's getting better! Do update! Will be waiting for the next chapter! And also, advance happy birthday!
Kimm Possible chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Pretty darn good!
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
YAY! FINALLY ANOTHER STORY! PLEASE, IF THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY, UPDATE SOON!
yadayadayada1234 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love Draco and Hermione pairings! I cannot wait for the second chapter, thank you very much for sharing it! I do hope it has a happy ending! And I wish you a happy birthday and hope that you will have a great day :)
KeahiAst chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow this is definitely something I've never considered Dramione wise but I like the plot so far. Please write more soon.
l0stinl0ve chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Happy birthday! and i hope you have time to write more i live your stories and you are one of my favorite authors!
mexicantt chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow.

For one thing, you write smut so very, very well. But this...this is so heartbreaking. The position Hermione is in here, and at the end when her body begins working against her...I've known that feeling, and it is just so difficult to get through and later, to get over. It can take a long time to really trust your body again once you realize that it can be manipulated against you. I wonder at how this can possibly be resolved in just one more chapter, but most definitely look forward to reading it.
JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Excellent, as usual. Your writing never ceases to amaze me, darling.

JarethGirl