Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
Yurika-hime937 chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
this is one of my favorite fics. I'd love to get to see Draco's POV though, this is great as is, as well as your other works. I hope you never stop writing, be it Dramione fics or your own books. I'm a fan! please keep them coming ️
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2020
I never thought I would find rape (well, dub-con) induced Stockholm syndrome to be romantic but you somehow managed it
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 2/8/2020
What a relief. Draco sacrificed a lot for her and the Order. I’m glad he came back to her and she accepted him. Well, she did have feelings for him along the way. Brilliant.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Feels kinda sad that they’re just using each other to fulfill a job/task they have to do. :( Like it so far.
Misdemeanor1331 chapter 2 . 11/8/2019
Oooooh my gosh, thank you for this. What a perfect wrap up. It started so twisted and wrong, and then the way you brought everything together was just - *chef's kiss* - masterful. I love how much we didn't know, how much you kept secret. I love that Draco held so much more power than Hermione (and we readers) knew, and didn't exploit it until she had given her consent (dubious though it may have been). I love that he'd been in love with her the whole time. That he'd never had it in him to be a Death Eater. That Lucius, monster that he was, still had enough human left in him to protect his son.

Really, really well done here. A full and complex story told in two chapters. Brava.
Misdemeanor1331 chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Reading this on the recommendation of a friend, and holy whoa what a first chapter. The desperation of Hermione's situation is so clear. If she is the only one keeping the Order on its feet, then she doesn't have much of a choice, does she? Another job in a climate of hatred and fear that would pay enough to allow her to feed and clothe 20-odd people? Her rationale is brutal, cold, but accurate, and I think you sold it to us well.
Bookloverdream chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
Wow!
spacepi chapter 2 . 7/29/2019
This was a very dfferent and entertaining premise.

I have a love-hate relationship with short stories.
I love that I can finish and enjoy them real fast
and I hate that they get over so soon!

I really, really enjoyed this little piece.

Do consider a complimentary piece with Draco's PoV
SophisticatedSage chapter 2 . 7/11/2019
Nice story. The slow progression of their relationship is done well at just the right pace.
tiffanylena chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
One of the best short fics: short and sweet and a little dark.
Keeks1664 chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
Twisted, sexy, lovely! Well done!
Tanem Bengisu chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
I kind of wish it wasn't a short story but a longer one with Draco's point of view as well. I love Dramione's where the characters are actually in true form. Not the whole Draco secretly in love with HG thing but rather a slow-build of relationship.
natt123 chapter 2 . 1/10/2019
Nice ending
chynnx chapter 2 . 12/20/2018
Beautiful story! Very well written. xx
Nalula zurachan chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
good
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »