Reviews for Thirty Times Lucky
Avadamoldewart chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
WTF? I don't understand! The first few times they had sex! That was almost like rape...it's really twisted! If DM liked her(tho it isn't very clear) he shouldn't have done that to her! & poor nevT.T
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 10/9/2018
I'm going through all your shorter fics right now, I know I won't sleep if I start one of the longer ones. I have been reading Dramione for years, I don't know how I never found one of your stories until now.
GryffindorSorted chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
I’ve reread this story so many times. A quick read but wonderfully written. Gets me every time.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
this is wonderful
lilikaco chapter 2 . 9/1/2018
just re-read this. FUCK ITS SO AMAZINGLY WRITTEN!
rosedrama chapter 2 . 8/26/2018
I loved this story, is Woow, I really really like it.
I will read all your stories. They seem pretty awesome.
Thanks u so much for your effort.
FJHDGSFHJSGYIUYYHHKJ2342578 chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
This is so dark and beautiful, honestly. I wasn’t sure if the ending would be happy or twisted or sad, but I’m so glad it ended the way it did. Beautifully written, and it gave me all the feels. Lovely!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
nice work! unique plot and great ending!
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
oh how wonderful was this! brutal and beautiful and sweet sweet perfection. the writing and the creativity are just magnificent. love it!
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 2 . 7/24/2018
Loved this!
clover-blossom chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
I feel like this is almost too dark and twisted for an "aw", but I'm giving you one anyway :)
Jazzielady76 chapter 2 . 7/1/2018
Wow! Bookmarking for future rereads! Love it!
cateyerose chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
wow. nice
gingiing chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
ok this is the 30th times I read it but every time Draco said 'You wouldn't have to lift a finger if you didn't want to' and the lyrics come up I just got tears in my eyes every-single-time.

my favourite part of the story. really.
alphali9 chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
it was a fuck up fic but i love it
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »