Reviews for Lets Just Be Pretenders
XxShyxX chapter 2 . 7/20
I was hoping it had a second chapter LOL
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Simply breathtaking. Loved every second of it.

As always, there is room for improvement, but even so, it was a wonderful little read.

Thank you for sharing.

Kindest regards,

Rin
Nirianne chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed that. Your writing style and storytelling abilities are amazing, even as a one shot.

You expressed the battle the two shared as a dance; a forbidden courtship dance in a way that was never meant to be but was. The forbidden ritual that manifested and linked the two together in chains of lust and desire.

I truly enjoyed you addressing Caius as a dragon and Lightning as a fearless Valkyrie. It's like their not just warriors but they're something far greater (and superior).
IzZyBOOM chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh my gosh this fanfic. Just. Wow.
zeldalink531 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
OMG Yes, I agree with this Petition 100%! We should be able to read and write whatever the hell we want wherever the hell we want, moderators be damned. :D

Btw, I love you fic. It was wonderful. You are a VERY talented writer. Please continue to write more fics like this. :D
Davewik chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was very good. I wasn't expecting the section second at all, but that was damn hot! Well written, not smutty in the slightest, characters in check. Keep up the good work!
TheShhTiger chapter 1 . 4/29/2012