Reviews for The Seventh Turn
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2017
That was a cute ending 3
jakha290 chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
This was such a beautiful story! Very well written, certainly not something I would've expected. I had to step away for a while, when Young Draco died and his memories were flashing. I couldn't stop crying. Loved this story so much
UGHHHHH chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
This ruined me
Anon chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
FANTASTIC. I love this love this! Thank you so much for writing this brilliant story.
Herethegay chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
This story is so beautiful and SO painful (no really, it made me blubber like a two year old) but I love it. Thank you. 3
babyvfan chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
Awwww. Very nice job. You did a fine job
Dimplz chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
This story would've made an amazingly awesome epic. You could have one story for each year. Draco starts off going back in time and intercepts his younger self on the Hogwarts Express. After he directs the interaction between Young Draco and Harry, Older Draco goes back to the future and the story continues with Young Draco. You could play out every beat of their relationship from Years 1 through 7. Of course doing all of that would have been quite a tremendous undertaking on your part!

The yearly highlight format was nice, but a bit too brief. I was left wanting to know more about what was going on. You did have some great ideas about what life would've been like for Slytherin!Harry and I so wish you would've went into more detail. But despite all of that, it really was a great story and I truly enjoyed it.
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
LOVE IT!
LuluCerulean514 chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
This was so incredibly adorable! It was very different from any other Drarry fic I've ever read! I loved how u kept both of their personalities in the memories, even though they were both Slytherin and things were so changed.. It was very beautifully written and I loved it!
simtim chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
This story is just wonderful. I wish you'd follow it up with a nice sequel, but i know it's too much to wish for. Anyways, continue writing, it's too beautiful to be selfishly kept in your head away from the rest of us.
uchihafan chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
One of my favorite H/D stories. Ever. Just read for the second time. It's amazing how drawn into the story I was, emotionally. It can't be easy, jumping from so many different short scenes, in one long sequence, and still maintain the mood and atmosphere. I love your style. And Draco here (both Present and Young), seems to be captured so well to me, his flaws, weaknesses, and that vulnerability. I remember the first time I finished reading it, I checked back to see what else you had written. I did it again this time (since I lose track of so many fics). I love your other story too, Fractured Light, but I just reread this one and had to say SOMETHING. I'm definitely queuing up Fractured Light again as well. I hope you'll continue to write H/D!
Day Met the Night chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
this story has fucken ruined me. thank you so much for writing it, I truly enjoyed it.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Awwwww I loved it! Sweet and sad and entirely unique!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed this fic; it was well-written and realistic. The intimate scenes were powerful and emotionally moving. Lovely work!
azure1996 chapter 19 . 8/5/2013