Reviews for Life at the Black Order
Kiseki-Neko chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
These were all so cute! I love Lavi the most too, and you may have a birthday three days before his birthday but mine's the same day. But seriously I loved all of these!
CatsAreMyJoy chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
hmm... cool!
Clionidae chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
RUN! RUN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! xD Allen is oud for blood.
Clionidae chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I cry :'I this makes me cry so bad.
Clionidae chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
It's like that thing is surgically attached with all the jumping around her does and not a peek.
Clionidae chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
hurr hurr, just when I thought this was all fluff.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
omg beef?
lol that's cute. please update soon!
owlcity89 chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
Lol So that's what Lavi's lips taste like? Remind me to not let you write any chapters with kissing Stella-chan... XD Im just teasing you! I thought it was cute and kind of realistic. I mean people lips must taste what the eat right? Like when that girl's boyfriend ate peanut butter and kissed her and she died from her peanut allergy. Wow I just made this review really weird...

Anyway I love how you wrote he STOLE her first kiss! XD This was a really cute chapter! I love it. 3
Lavisgurl chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Lol xD
hope u come up with more ideas soon
owlcity89 chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
*fangirlgasm* HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU! That was epic! I loved it, loved it , loved it! It was perfect and even the yaoi fangirls had fun with it! It was perfect! Thank you so much!

LAVI IS MINE!

...You can come too Allen. ;)
RedTheAmazing chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ca you do a ReeverXReader? He's so cool! And I actually liked this one... it mad me laugh! :D:D
owlcity89 chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
So much fluffiness... Is this heaven? I LOVE You! These are genius! Please don't stop! Oh and I'd like to see a ReaderxAllenxLavi love triangle. It would be so cute! Update soon! I'm gonna Fav this one!
Smileee chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
Wee

i have no idea why this stroy has little reviews. Is really like it! Oh gosh! I amso fangirling later! :D

Please update more!
NekoGirl72 chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
*fangirl spasm* I love these stories so much, nyaaa!
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Aw that was so cute who knew Kanda could be so nice